We who dream

I didn't always agree with you or like some of you, but you gave up everything to do what you thought was right. I can respect that. Plus, you made things a lot more interesting. Good luck out there.

-Bama

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as entertaining as you guys were, I'm pretty sure this war would have happened anyway so i'm not giving you the credit for that :P

Sigh, it's people like you that prolonged this war from happening.

I've read the whole thing, and it's by far the truest, and most well written topic ever posted on these forums. Congrats Doitzel, and Congrats Vox.

They gave FAN peace, yes, and so did NPO. And both refused point-blank to give us peace. And both assert that they don't have these lists, yet somehow several of us still seem to be on them. And both are being beaten to a pulp by a slew of our friends so frankly I don't give a hoot what they say anymore. We're free and we don't have to take their bullcrap about "lists" and "policy" and "private channels" anymore. They can shove it.

While it's certainly not the same in any way shape or form, the whole "our friends are beating them up" comment made me laugh. Reminded me of why GGA didn't need WRCs.

Vox came into existance just as I entered CN politics. I had no idea who you were and why you were fighting so hard against "tyranny." Over the past months, I've watched as your goals were acomplished. For that, I congratulate and thank you. I wish you all good luck in your further endeavors.

o/ Vox Populi!

They gave FAN peace, yes, and so did NPO. And both refused point-blank to give us peace. And both assert that they don't have these lists, yet somehow several of us still seem to be on them. And both are being beaten to a pulp by a slew of our friends so frankly I don't give a hoot what they say anymore. We're free and we don't have to take their bullcrap about "lists" and "policy" and "private channels" anymore. They can shove it.

My sentiments exactly. They should consider themselves lucky that they are being pwned by Karma and not a bloc like themselves - because all in all, by the time this is over with, they'll be lucky if *they* aren't on some lists themselves.

Glad to have been able to help where I could and to help you all gain this second chance at playing the game as you wish and not under some tyranical bondings.

This, plus I'd like to register my interest in seeing where many of you wind up.

TPF honestly doesn't hold any hidden P/EZI lists. They never did. However the alliances like Valhalla and GGA who did have you on such lists and did actively pursue you in such situations are now ok. Tell me one instance where TPF has gone after a harmless PZI or EZI nation that re-rolled from Vox? Alright then. :)

Like I said congrats. I'm glad you guys are free and if NPO has a problem with it, then yes, they can shove it. ;)

TPF honestly doesn't hold any hidden P/EZI lists. They never did. However the alliances like Valhalla and GGA who did have you on such lists and did actively pursue you in such situations are now ok. Tell me one instance where TPF has gone after a harmless PZI or EZI nation that re-rolled from Vox? Alright then. :)

Like I said congrats. I'm glad you guys are free and if NPO has a problem with it, then yes, they can shove it. ;)

You really shouldn't assume you know everything. Vox has been right on TPF 80% of the time from what I've heard.

That's where you're wrong. Karma doesn't have the resolve to actually pacify their enemies as their enemies would do to them.

I believe that was the point that I was trying to make. Had they been rolled by someone like themselves, it would be a different story. Because when we look back, if there was anyone that deserves to be put on a list, it's them.

As someone who was on one of those lists, I can tell you that you are incorrect.

TPF may have been one of the better alliances as far as letting people off of lists, but former Voxians were indeed on them.

P.S.: We have not yet been given peace or all been cleared from the EZI/PZI/other-ZI lists of the Phoenix Federation or the New Pacific Order. We considered this and decided that due to their waning military power, low infrastructure levels, and general inability to "do something about it", they are not relevant to warrant any further concern. We suggest that they come out of peace mode if they wish to talk about ending the war.

We do not have EZI or PZI lists. We also haven't been attacking vox, just the ones that have been caught up in us so far. We have found a few and ousted them but have not held them to even ZI. If you want to see a prime example, look at tom mattox. He got caught spying and fled. We came to an agreement of peace with him before we even attacked him. He is a member of The Realm and was never on PZI or EZI.

I see many people stating their sadness, however this is not a sad day. As I stated in Doitzel's OP, today is a happy day, for it means the mission is accomplished. I for one had a lot of fun in Vox. I can't think of a time in CN where I've had more fun.

And for those who say we kept things interesting, we are no longer needed in that department as well. We kept things interesting because we dared to. Anyone else from any other alliance can figure out how to make things more interesting and it's especially easy now with NPO and friends out of the way. I expect more interesting times ahead, even with out Vox

Now on to other things from this topic.

If it weren't for BC, this war wouldn't have happened. Re-assess your beliefs.

I have logs from someone on the inside which indeed confirm this, except not in the way your trying to make everyone believe ;)

EDIT: I think for now, I'll keep my secrets to myself.

Edited by Nintenderek

You really shouldn't assume you know everything. Vox has been right on TPF 80% of the time from what I've heard.

You say I shouldn't assume I know everything and that TPF is wrong 80% of the time next to Vox from "what you've heard". Hmm...

I'll let you point out the fallabilities of your own statement. I do know TPF holds no P/EZI lists whether it was with Slayer or mhawk it's irrelevant. I can gaurantee it. Being at war is different, chasing rerolls is a dispicable practice that was picked up by cowards who used to run this game. I'm not here to pick a side, I'm making rational statements to help Vox better understand where TPF stands. I promise any Vox nation out there that TPF isn't actively seeking to PZI, EZI, or ZI any Vox nations out there.

Of course I'll just be ignored and chased out of this thread, but I've said what I know to be true.

Edited by The AUT

Sigh, it's people like you that prolonged this war from happening.

You give me far too much credit. I'm sure you'll forgive me for not jumping on the 'vox brought down the hegemony' bandwagon straight away and for having a differing opinion on the matter. No matter how entertaining vox were, they played a minor role in the grand scheme of things.

If you have anyone to thank for bringing down the hegemony it's Blackstone, seriously. :v:

While it's certainly not the same in any way shape or form, the whole "our friends are beating them up" comment made me laugh. Reminded me of why GGA didn't need WRCs.

Heh. The difference, of course, being that we actually have friends as opposed to a marionette.

you might know my friend electron sponge i hear they're not big fans of him

Either way it's of no consequence. Our nations remain open targets for them as a whole and they do not wish to grant us white peace. The wording was meant to be flexible because frankly I don't know or care what status we individually have with either of them. It's over, we're (mostly) done, good-bye, don't call us we'll call you.

Great War 2 wouldn't have happened if it weren't for the Norwegian government. What's your point?

[OOC]None of the wars would have happened without Al Gore :v:[/OOC]

Everything can be linked back to everything else. What matters are the major causes.

You say I shouldn't assume I know everything and that TPF is wrong 80% of the time next to Vox from "what you've heard". Hmm...

I'll let you point out the fallabilities of your own statement. I do know TPF holds no P/EZI lists whether it was with Slayer or mhawk it's irrelevant. I can gaurantee it. Being at war is different, chasing rerolls is a dispicable practice that was picked up by cowards who used to run this game. I'm not here to pick a side, I'm making rational statements to help Vox better understand where TPF stands. I promise any Vox nation out there that TPF isn't actively seeking to PZI, EZI, or ZI any Vox nations out there.

Of course I'll just be ignored and chased out of this thread, but I've said what I know to be true.

Yes, because I specifically said them being right before made them right again. Of course. I was saying to give them a chance, because they'd likely shove it down your throat. See New Frontier's post. I knew eventually that'd pop up, because I've talked to him previously and was actually in an alliance that he had to leave because of EZI/PZI.