We who dream

While I haven't actually been in or in contact with Vox I have always respected you for your tenacity and anti authority actions/views. I for one will be sad to see you go.

o/ Vox

Also I doubt anyone will take me up on this, but BOOK would be proud to accept previous Voxians.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can all say what you will about Vox. What I will say about them is they really shook things up in a most interesting way. I have for quite a long time been rather bored of the game and your existence certainly roused my curiosity. I have to say that I will miss your publications, they really were fantastic. Good luck to all of you in your future endeavors.

If it weren't for the spying, I would have loved the idea of Vox. That was always a dealbreaker. But given how much was accomplished, it apparently worked. I will also miss those fierce publications. And Tattler.

You do realize those publications that you are going to miss were given content solely through the use of spies and informants don't you?

I still don't know why people have to put up this front of being so offended by spying. You're all titillated by it.

You do realize those publications that you are going to miss were given content solely through the use of spies and informants don't you?

I still don't know why people have to put up this front of being so offended by spying. You're all titillated by it.

That sounds hot ES.

I have to agree, but with the general consensus being "spiez r bad" it's not realy going to be accepted by the general population of the game.

Much like everything else in this world, spying is not inherently bad. However, as President of the Continental Congress of the New Frontier, I, Rorschach de Cheyenne, am opposed to the idea of spying.

[OOC]I enjoyed TWiP, but more for Schattenman's amazing grasp of the English language than anything. The information was nice, but I certainly would have read it anyway.[/OOC]

I like the word titillated, it sounds so ... happy.

On topic: I grew to like Vox very early on. Best of luck to all of you wherever you end up and congratulations on finally being able to freely decide where that may be.

a surprizingly noble move. You guys have succesfully dodged significant amounts of flame and resisted on principles of what you believe our planet Bob should be like.

i have to say i dont agree with you on all your points and ideas, but this has been an interesting time with your presence. a presence i'm sure we wont soon forget.

I'll be honest. I wasn't one of the ones that was fond of Vox Populi, but less because of what they were saying, and more than I was afraid you guys would become. If they had overthrown Pacifica, would they dictate terms to us now? Would we have traded one Order for another one that thought they knew what was best for us?

With this disbandment, you guys proved me wrong. You recognized your movement only had meaning as long as their was polarity that stopped folks from doing what they should.

Best of luck to you all. May none of you be ever needed again.

Now I ain't sayin it's right or it's wrong but maybe its the only way/talk about your revolution/ its independence day