"Mission Accomplished" OON now offers no term peace

KenoDurkster

I hope it was fun changing your Alliance to Orbit Black so you could take a screenshot to prove that you won the war.

[16:33] <KenoshaWi[OON]> the leaders got RU to war us strictly for a personal reason and i won't let my members have to fight a personal agenda battle

[16:33] <KenoshaWi[OON]> had it just been for like frances war on us

[16:33] <KenoshaWi[OON]> hell ya

[16:34] <KenoshaWi[OON]> we woulda fought them

[16:34] <e|> Wut

[16:34] <KenoshaWi[OON]> ><

[16:35] <e|> So you want to fight us for having no cb but you dont want to fight them for not having one

[16:35] <KenoshaWi[OON]> they have a personal reason your reason is because its CN:TE

[16:35] <KenoshaWi[OON]> which is understandable

[16:35] <e|> Ohhh so you saying France had a real reason for war now!

[16:35] <e|> Woo

[16:36] <KenoshaWi[OON]> yes

[16:36] <KenoshaWi[OON]> i was being a immature baby before but now that i think about it yes i was an idiot

[16:38] <e|> Oh good to hear

[16:38] <KenoshaWi[OON]> mmhmm

[16:39] <KenoshaWi[OON]> but right now i am a tad busy so sorry if my replys are slow only .19 i believe for France

[16:39] <KenoshaWi[OON]> losing sanction

[16:39] <e|> Lol, we still have a sanction. I figured that was gone haha

[16:40] <KenoshaWi[OON]> ur very clsoe to losing it

[16:40] <KenoshaWi[OON]> damn OB keeps losing points

[16:40] <e|> We will lose it for sure

[16:40] <KenoshaWi[OON]> aye

[16:40] <e|> Most people who started it with me gave up in the time I was gone

[16:41] <KenoshaWi[OON]> OON is gonna switch AA's to Orbit black for a second so we can take a snapshot of the sanctioning of OB

[16:41] <KenoshaWi[OON]> then switch back

[16:41] <e|> Have fun

[16:41] <KenoshaWi[OON]> then OON can say ina way it won the war or at least we reached our objectivw

[16:41] <KenoshaWi[OON]> xD

Oh well.

hey who cares if we switched AA's :P nothing saying we can't do that unless OB is gonna yell at us even though it was for like 10 seconds :D

I didn't say anything was wrong with it.

I was trying to imply your a whiny baby who will do anything to try to vindicate yourself from the prison of complete !@#$%^&* you built up. Don't give up though, keep trying, I mean eventually someone is bound to pity you with some support. It would be sad if nobody tried to help you after how bad you have managed to make yourself look over and over again.

Aww well.