locked nations....

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amyante from Zargathia here, i'd like to request a lockdown lasting a week, and starting June 8th. Small vacation coming up, and it wouldn't be much of a survival trip if we had internet access there.

I'll try to survive though.

Well, if something suddenly flares up and I'm gone.. as can happen when people bull rush in CNRP, I don't want my nation exposed. I think your rule on time frames does not fit the sometimes exceptionally volatile nature of the game.

It's not a "Rule", it's merely a suggestion based on what I think may be better than what currently is being done.

Subtle decides in the end how to do it, he's the guy with the keys.

Honestly, you don't ened to be locked for a day or two. Monday&Tuesday in this case.

I propose that locking is only possible for 3+ days of inactivity.

Heck, I think the minimum lock should be 14 days. Or atleast a week. A day or two is not worth it.

Lock Dragonisia related RP til Tuesday, out with the wife on a Holiday though I may be in very infrequently. I leave DE affairs in the hand of the executor Sir Jesus of Melvin Republic for the time being.

So noted.

Well, if something suddenly flares up and I'm gone.. as can happen when people bull rush in CNRP, I don't want my nation exposed. I think your rule on time frames does not fit the sometimes exceptionally volatile nature of the game.
It's not a "Rule", it's merely a suggestion based on what I think may be better than what currently is being done.

Subtle decides in the end how to do it, he's the guy with the keys.

Why, thank you... :D

I don't quite know why but that sounded quite..kinky to me :huh:

Get your mind ourt of the gutter... <_<

Heck, I think the minimum lock should be 14 days. Or atleast a week. A day or two is not worth it.

is it? Consisdering, as MV said, the often volatile nature of the game? We all remember what events preceded Operation Pacific Star, don't we? or have we failed to learn from the past's lessons?

is it? Consisdering, as MV said, the often volatile nature of the game? We all remember what events preceded Operation Pacific Star, don't we? or have we failed to learn from the past's lessons?

Easy. I will ignore every single post concerning attacking me after the first from each player. When you attack me, you get one post, then I reply, then you continue.

Easy. I will ignore every single post concerning attacking me after the first from each player. When you attack me, you get one post, then I reply, then you continue.

And what happens when others come to your defense, and your attackers respond to your defenders? That's what happened then, plain and simple.