Peace for NADC and Zenith

I just want to clarify one point here. From my observations, members of the NADC are actually quite satisfied with the course of the conflict. There is no unhappiness or resentment and I apologise if I implied anything of the sort. I do not represent the nations of the NADC. I am merely asking questions because I'm confused with the Karma leadership, if there is one.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said they negotiated?

You'll see my name on the list of signatures. I was there. The negotiating was done almost completely by the alliances actually involved in the conflict.

Again...if you have questions. GO ASK YOUR LEADERSHIP. If members of NADC are unhappy with the white peace, feel free to talk to RAD and I'm sure between RAD and Argent, amongst others, we can work up some punishing terms, althought that's not really my style.

If members of Poison Clan are unhappy, talk to Twisted and Chinatownbus. Seriously.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=55545

i don't see your name here ... just some Karma "officals".

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=55545

i don't see your name here ... just some Karma "officals".

That was for efficiency. It would be kind of dumb to have to list every single government official of every alliance. We came to a consensus of using that AA for PoWs.

Who said they weren't present? I simply said the alliances at war directly with NADC and Zenith were the ones that did the negotiating.

Were all the leaders that signed for NADC present? How about all the leaders from Zenith?

As a person that was there, I can state unequivocally, that all the people listed were not present, and yet their sigs appear. Why are their names on the document if they weren't present?

If you wanted to know the how's and why's of Karma, I guess you should have fought for Karma.

Their sigs appear because they are the official leaders of the NADC and Zenith. Who made LiquidMercury, Death Incarnate, Wrath of Karma, Archon, Karma Incarnate, Voice of Karma the official leaders of Karma? Who gave them the power to sign the document? Karma should have publically announced its basic structure (if there is one) so that no one is in the dark.

Well, since everyone is so unhappy, we could just change our name from Karma to NPOtheRETURN and start nuking the bejezuz out of them again until they are either zi'd or crying for their mommies. Then we could demand 15k tech each to be paid within 30 days or we would perma-zi them all.

Seriously people. What is the deal? If your alliance is on the terms doc, talk to your leadership as they are the ones that are responsible. If they are not, then shut up as this has absolutely nothing to do with you. And if you were one of the nations that RECEIVED white peace and are griping then I believe you may have won the award for biggest moron on planet bob and deserve to take a few more glowsticks up your tailpipe.

good grief

RustyNail, no one is unhappy, certainly not the nations at the NADC. I am just asking questions, nothing more. Perhaps I overlooked a thread that explained the structure of Karma or perhaps not. I'm not complaining or making any demands. Just asking.

Well, since everyone is so unhappy, we could just change our name from Karma to NPOtheRETURN and start nuking the bejezuz out of them again until they are either zi'd or crying for their mommies. Then we could demand 15k tech each to be paid within 30 days or we would perma-zi them all.

Seriously people. What is the deal? If your alliance is on the terms doc, talk to your leadership as they are the ones that are responsible. If they are not, then shut up as this has absolutely nothing to do with you. And if you were one of the nations that RECEIVED white peace and are griping then I believe you may have won the award for biggest moron on planet bob and deserve to take a few more glowsticks up your tailpipe.

good grief

Solid job talking tough and threatening people. Poor job answering any of the questions - even a single one.

Solid job talking tough and threatening people. Poor job answering any of the questions - even a single one.

It's not my job to answer your questions. It's your government's job to answer your questions. I wasn't threatening, I was merely pointing out how absolutely retarded you are all being over WHITE PEACE.

Sometimes I think you people argue and troll out of sheer boredom no matter how foolish it makes you appear.

good grief

Everyone? Unhappy?

Don't put the spin on the conversation ... back away. If you hadn't noticed the conversation is not focused on your little corner of the world.

and you are???? oh right, insignificant.

Carry on.

I am significant because I will say what a lot of people are thinking, and my concerns are legitimate. Like it or not ...

I'm going to take a break from your regularly scheduled program and give a shoutout to Chairman Cao and Thorgrum for being awesome war buddies. :awesome:

Now, carry on.

I am significant because I will say what a lot of people are thinking, and my concerns are legitimate. Like it or not ...

Except that these "lot of people", if they even exist, aren't the people in karma alliance governments. You don't see any objections from us as to LiquidMercury being our Wrath and Archon being our Voice. And since we don't have a problem with it, it doesn't matter if Archon signs all the Karma related threads as the Voice of Karma. Take note that when I say Karma I mean all the alliances listed here: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Karma_War with the exception of the NSO as they have said from day 1 that they are not a part of Karma and are only in it to repay debts.

Edit: I just checked your AA. Apparently you're in PC. If you have a problem with "Karma" as an entity I suggest you talk to your leaders for they have not objected to it as of yet. The fact that your government cosigned a declaration of peace with Archon and LiquidMercury implies that they have no problem with the status quo.

Edited by Deruvian

Some people, sure.

However others, not so much.

It would simply be foolish for Karma to list the entire list of alliances supporting them. It gives away the element of suprise, and, more importantly, it lets the enemy make their own target lists. Tacticly, it would be a horrible move.

Why has Karma signed this document? Because Karma was there for the duration of it.

I was there for 2 nights of peace talks. Karma representatives were there, so it only makes sense to have them sign the document.

However I will state that the terms were agreed and discussed largely between just the alliances in the war.

I think you are just trying to make a big deal out of nothing, personally.

As for what Karma is, it is simply a wartime coalition, similar to the ~, of the "Coalition", or the Unjust Highway, or AEGIS, or the League.

I believe that b3x has a valid point. Karma is a name being led blindly by 2 men, or by anybody. Odds are, Karma will disintegrate after the war, or build an official government structure, and this entire debate will be irrelevant. But what if they don't?

Right now, governments haven't minded that they've been spoken for by Karma. That is because they are united against a common enemy, NPO. But when there's no gov't structure in Karma, anybody could speak for Karma, and the governments under Karma would go along with it, and nobody would disagree, because nobody is in control of Karma. Not officially, anyways. I'm not that knowledgeable in gov't affairs and CN politics and such, but I can sure as heck think for myself. Archon might have more power than I know of. Perhaps he has power over Karma, and nobody will disagree with him, because they've been following him blindly the entire way. And they assume every other gov't is going to go along with it too, because there haven't been any discussions, so who are they to be the ones to bail?

Anyways, like I said, this will all likely turn out to be irrelevant in the next month or so.

o/ White Peace

o/ NADC

o/ Zenith

o/ ACF

o/ RoK

o/ CSN

o/ ASN

o? RAD

EDIT: Also, I'm not bashing on Karma alliances. I think you're all an honorable bunch. It's the Karma structure that's flawed, if it were to continue to thrive.

Edited by Kajdav

Take note that when I say Karma I mean all the alliances listed here: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Karma_War with the exception of the NSO as they have said from day 1 that they are not a part of Karma and are only in it to repay debts.

The list on the wiki is inaccurate. I'm pretty sure TOP said they don't have anything to do with Karma, and only entered to honor treaties, as did many others that happen to be fighting on the Karma side, including Polaris.

I'm going to take a break from your regularly scheduled program and give a shoutout to Chairman Cao and Thorgrum for being awesome war buddies. :awesome:

Now, carry on.

Like wise Sulmar, being civil even when in conflict allows one a clearer mind to process the outcome of actions taken.

Oh and screw you and your FAFB ! :P

Except that these "lot of people", if they even exist, aren't the people in karma alliance governments. You don't see any objections from us as to LiquidMercury being our Wrath and Archon being our Voice. And since we don't have a problem with it, it doesn't matter if Archon signs all the Karma related threads as the Voice of Karma. Take note that when I say Karma I mean all the alliances listed here: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Karma_War with the exception of the NSO as they have said from day 1 that they are not a part of Karma and are only in it to repay debts.

Edit: I just checked your AA. Apparently you're in PC. If you have a problem with "Karma" as an entity I suggest you talk to your leaders for they have not objected to it as of yet. The fact that your government cosigned a declaration of peace with Archon and LiquidMercury implies that they have no problem with the status quo.

karma is NOT an entity though. There's nothing written down to codify them.. no one was appointed as the "voice" of "karma" and certainly no one was appointed as the voice of other, sovereign alliances they are not in.

God, $%&@ KARMA. Seriously, $%&@ KARMA. It's nothing. And the fact that people are making something out of it, shows me that they just want to replace one regime with another regime that's got fancier clothes. Same !@#$, different day.

$%&@ karma.

I just wanted to extend my thanks to DK and the rest of Zenith.

It was an honor to have you by our side and we look forward to more of the same down the road.

o/ Zenith