Peace for NADC and Zenith

Don't be a sore winner, Gen Lee. We did what we could, unfortunately it wasn't enough. At the end of the day, we had to do what would mean there was still an alliance in the future.

Well, you did enough !@#$ talking pre-war that I wasn't quite sure whether you were kissing mhawk's $@! or your lips were permanently fused there. So you can understand it's a little strange to see you leave the party without your date.

"Any member who left during the time of war will be free to go where they please once the conflict is over, as long as it is not an alliance that is at war with Karma"

NADC and Zenith, was "Karma" ever defined for you? Kinda seems as if Karma can be anything it needs to be, as I haven't seen it defined anywhere.

Do you really think it matters? They aren't looking to dance anymore.

Edited by Gen Lee

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you really think it matters? They aren't looking to dance anymore.

Yes, it matters a great deal.

Spend less time trying to keep the man behind the curtain, behind the curtain. It is going to backfire ... right now it looks like 4 or 5 guys are using their alliances to strong arm people into doing what they want. Sounds familiar doesn't it?

Spend less time trying to keep the man behind the curtain, behind the curtain. It is going to backfire ... right now it looks like 4 or 5 guys are using their alliances to strong arm people into doing what they want. Sounds familiar doesn't it?

Actually it looks nothing at all like that. In fact, that really doesn't even make sense.

When some people are wrong, at least their arguments make somewhat sense. Your arguments make no sense. Care to clarify what in Buddha's name you are talking about? :huh:

When some people are wrong, at least their arguments make somewhat sense. Your arguments make no sense. Care to clarify what in Buddha's name you are talking about? :huh:

if you read my original post, it might become more clear. What is the definition of Karma as it is used in these terms of surrender. what is a "karma nation" ... people keep using this Karma name, and Archon keeps posting decrees and surrender terms for all of the nations at war with Karma, and even those who are not Karma nations. What the f*ck gives Karma or Archon the right to infringe upon the sovereignty of other alliances?

if you read my original post, it might become more clear. What is the definition of Karma as it is used in these terms of surrender. what is a "karma nation" ... people keep using this Karma name, and Archon keeps posting decrees and surrender terms for all of the nations at war with Karma, and even those who are not Karma nations. What the f*ck gives Karma or Archon the right to infringe upon the sovereignty of other alliances?

The governments of those alliances do, but thank you for your concern Mr. Self Appointed Savior of Everything Good and Holy.

The governments of those alliances do, but thank you for your concern Mr. Self Appointed Savior of Everything Good and Holy.

Which alliances are those Captain Obvious?.

The ones behind the curtain ...

Edited by b3x

I have no idea what you are blabbering on about...

The ones whose sovereignty you are so valiantly defending. Also I was promoted to Major.

don't put words into my mouth .. clearly i cannot defend alliances or nations that i am not even sure exist.

I know for a fact, that no one strong armed me into:

Going to war

Giving peace for the war

Any terms for the peace.

Where again was Argent's sovereignty violated? If not ours, then whose?

"someone might have violated something, but I dont know who is involved so I can't/don't know for sure"

If you don't know, why mention it? If you do know, why not just give an example? Otherwise, I don't see any issues with the way this was handled.

edit: spelling

Edited by janax

Another white peace.

Karma leads by example.

Maybe it will be omen of better times, without insane and hateful terms given by NPO and crew.

LOL Im very skeptical of this.

After watching all the talk DK said, I expected you guys to fight on longer, and I'm sad to see our conflict with NADC end so early.

For some one flying Karma colors doesnt this sound like members from another alliance.(ill give you hint its the one your fighting against.) Interesting to say the least

good luck Zenith congrats on a white peace may you rebuild and prosper.

Then do everyone a favor and shut the $%&@ up about problems you aren't even sure exist.

Thus the original questions, who are they? What are they? Why are they?

The answers seem to be alluding us. Since you are the premier expert in the field of CN politics, instead of avoiding the questions, why not face them head on? Tell us oh great god of CN, lord of the pixel, master of the random number generator which is the war system. Enlighten us with your infinite f*ckin wisdom. Baffle us with the truths of the universe. Teach us the way of the forum warrior.

We yearn for your brilliance. Please shine it upon us.

Thus the original questions, who are they? What are they? Why are they?

The answers seem to be alluding us. Since you are the premier expert in the field of CN politics, instead of avoiding the questions, why not face them head on? Tell us oh great god of CN, lord of the pixel, master of the random number generator which is the war system. Enlighten us with your infinite f*ckin wisdom. Baffle us with the truths of the universe. Teach us the way of the forum warrior.

We yearn for your brilliance. Please shine it upon us.

They are no one. They are nothing. They do not exist.

Seriously, your theory is completely ridiculous.

They are no one. They are nothing. They do not exist.

Seriously, your theory is completely ridiculous.

Karma is no one? Nothing? Don't exist?

How can this be true, where is the source of their power? How can no one, something which does not exist set terms of surrender, and publish decrees of all sorts?

For some one flying Karma colors doesnt this sound like members from another alliance.(ill give you hint its the one your fighting against.) Interesting to say the least

I don't what to keep NADC in eternal war, I'd just prefer we actually fought them longer than a few days.

Karma is no one? Nothing? Don't exist? How can this be true, where is the source of their power? How can no one, something which does not exist set terms of surrender, and publish decrees of all sorts?

Karma is a coalition of alliances that are bound to each other via mutual defense treaties. Just because there are lots of small treaties instead of one large treaty doesn't mean the coalition can't decide to work together. Archon and "Karma at large" have the right to speak for the entire coalition because all the governments of the coalition alliances have agreed to that. And alliance governments have the right to speak for all the nations within any given alliance because those are the terms you agree to when you join an alliance.

Now, did you have some rhetorical point everyone is missing, or can we all move on now that the basics of robertopolitics have been explained to you.