Declaration of War

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha. No, I read your reports. And I read that thread.

But, that doesn't really match up with the usage here, at least not in the context being used. Calling yourself the "hard six" means you consider yourself more lucky than skilled or capable? Seems like poor self image to me.

Luck is the opiate of the masses. It can explain away failure without admitting incompetence.

Not every alliance has the great honor of having such a gifted and glorious leader, and must therefore make sacrifices to the gods of chance in hopes or surviving another day among giants such as yourself, Dark Lord.

Ha. No, I read your reports. And I read that thread.

But, that doesn't really match up with the usage here, at least not in the context being used. Calling yourself the "hard six" means you consider yourself more lucky than skilled or capable? Seems like poor self image to me.

The term is in regards to one of my long time advisors shooting down my dumb ideas. :P

We're on the same side in this war, but delicious obscure trolling is delicious.

Is Ro going to whip out some of her tactics from when she fought GATO? If I recall, those worked swell.

Ask her about her tactics so far :v:

Edited by savethecheerleader

First off, I'd like to wish TPF the best of luck in this war. If any of our members are disrespectful, contact me immediately.

As a young alliance, this is our first alliance war to participate in, and there's no better way for a young alliance to learn the ropes than to take on a seasoned veteran such as TPF. Despite the numbers stacked against them, I know TPF will prove to be worthy adversaries, and will put up a strong fight.

I've never particularly enjoyed wars between alliances on the same sphere, but sometimes things work out in such a way that war cannot be avoided. What we have here are two alliances who are fighting for their allies, and who hold no ill will towards each other. Hopefully when this is all over we can kick back, have a few drinks, and work towards a stronger White.

o/ TPF

o/ TGR

o/ NSO

First off, I'd like to wish TPF the best of luck in this war. If any of our members are disrespectful, contact me immediately.

As a young alliance, this is our first alliance war to participate in, and there's no better way for a young alliance to learn the ropes than to take on a seasoned veteran such as TPF. Despite the numbers stacked against them, I know TPF will prove to be worthy adversaries, and will put up a strong fight.

I've never particularly enjoyed wars between alliances on the same sphere, but sometimes things work out in such a way that war cannot be avoided. What we have here are two alliances who are fighting for their allies, and who hold no ill will towards each other. Hopefully when this is all over we can kick back, have a few drinks, and work towards a stronger White.

o/ TPF

o/ TGR

o/ NSO

Sounds good to me.

I feel compelled to warn you TGR, in all likelihood, IT'S A TRAP. You'd better move your fleet from the Death Star and prepare to jump to hyperspace on my mark.

Happy Flying Scotsman?

My Imperial Palace still displays the tarp Smith gave to us mere mortals several Christmases ago.