Ragnarok Declaration of War

Very interesting announcement. Amazing how many alliances are jumping on purple now days. It really makes us feel loved.

I see basically everyone gang loving purple. It means a lot that everyone perceives us as that big of a threat to be honest.

Hegemony is pretty easy to make happen isn't it?

We just dont like you. I'm colorblind and I for one cant even see purple. So in my eyes, you guys dont even exist.

Rok,

I really do think I love you.

Good luck, though you won't need it.

If your nuke sig count is accurate, i believe we are tied my good sir.

o/ Rok. Blow up the friggen world.

Edited by mykep

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We just dont like you. I'm colorblind and I for one cant even see purple. So in my eyes, you guys dont even exist.

If your nuke sig count is accurate, i believe we are tied my good sir.

o/ Rok. Blow up the friggen world.

I get rogued a lot :P.

Up to 40 launched now, thanks for reminding me :D

Stop being a whiney !@#$%* and ask for white peace. If Karma says no, *then* you can complain about the bandwagon, until then its about knocking you out of the way so targets people actually care about can be focused on.

Apparently you haven't been reading our posts. We will not sue for peace until NPO is given peace, as we came in their defense. Hence why we've become the popular tech-raiding target.

Rok,

I really do think I love you.

Good luck, though you won't need it.

Your welcome to come over too Ephie,

Although I think you will find it harder to fake a war than to fake logs.

Hell save me a slot, when I get down to your level size we can trade nukes. I was going to say down to your level, but I will never be down to your level.

Hell save me a slot, when I get down to your level size we can trade nukes. I was going to say down to your level, but I will never be down to your level.

This... is epic. :lol:

It wont make any difference. We will not surrender to 1, we will not surrender to 10. Keep piling on the pressure. It only strengthens our resolve.

SIDE NOTE, (ADDRESSING ISSUE OF ALMOST NO IMPORTANCE) lol at Ephram Grey - really our memories are that poor we forget that you constantly forced people from the gme and weedled and toadied your way into the affections of your betters. Now you fight the good fight eh!

M6

Looking forward to it. GGA's strangely left all my slots open.

Come hither, Invicta.

Funny...pot meet kettle.

you know when this whole thing started, I actually didn't like NPO to be quite honest. I felt especially in the regards to OV they overstepped, and was happy to see some stand up and say no more. But now looking around...looks like its out of the frying pan and into the fire. Those of you fighting to "take NPO out", or to "Concentrate on more important targets" I wish you luck and I like many urge caution to not fall into the same practices that Karma is using as reasons to roll over NPO now....

Seeing everyone declaring on purple alliances, one of the few colors that stood by the treaties they had, respected and honored, is very disappointing. If Valhalla rolled with NPO and the rest of tC they would be chastised for that. They disagreed with the unilateral actions taken by NPO and did something about it, walking away from the conflict and got chastised for that. No win situation for our purple friends.

Now Invicta who again stood by treaty partners is getting chain treaty declarations. Speaking with some of the attackers in BAPS IRC last night they didn't even understand how they were involved in the conflict but were enjoying disrespecting and baiting our other allies.

While all is fair in war, the conduct by some has hardened our resolve, steeled our belief's that we are just in our actions, and encouraged us more to fight back. How many more wish to bandwaggon in? How many more wish to act as NPO has in the past and force views on others? Just remember, careful what you ask for, and even more careful that Karma doesn't come back to haunt your alliances as well.

Very interesting announcement. Amazing how many alliances are jumping on purple now days. It really makes us feel loved.

I see basically everyone gang loving purple. It means a lot that everyone perceives us as that big of a threat to be honest.

Hegemony is pretty easy to make happen isn't it?

Not so much that. It's just that purple as a whole seems to have a stake in NPO's interests with the exception of M*A*S*H, of course. This is kind of the indirect consequence of the old Legion's downfall back in late '07.

Edited by Nausea

First of all, let me say right off that tensions are running high on all sides. If some of my staff, and my members, have made statements in this thread that are somewhat less than charitable, well, I think it's fair to say that they are not alone. In an ideal world, we could keep personal feelings out of alliance politics, but I think if there's anything that both Karma and Hegemony can agree on it's the World of Bob is far from perfect. I don't hold grudges for things said in the heat of the moment, and I hope others feel the same.

I won't saber-rattle. I don't think there is anyone here who doesn't see the difficulty of Invicta's position. As I have said before, we knew that going in. We made a conscious decision to honor our promise to an ally come what may. So I can hardly criticize other alliances if they feel that they must do the same! To be honest, part of me sort of sees it as a compliment. What are we up to now? Six alliances versus Invicta? Seven? And two sanctioned? Do people really think we're that badass? And if so, does anyone have a black leather jacket with studs and chains I could borrow until the war is over? B)

Seriously, though, we're all doing what we feel we have to do. For myself, I can say that I am prepared to sacrifice every last point of infrastructure that my battered little (a lot littler now!) nation possesses if it means that I can say that I kept my word. To my tremendous pride, my alliance has followed me. Now, a lot of people have praised us for that stance, and I deeply appreciate the kind words. A few people have called us foolhardy, and looking at my NS numbers I guess I'm hardly in a position to argue! But the truth is that I really just wanted to do what I thought was right. I like to think that is what we are all doing.

(And, yes, this is exactly the same statement I made in the TSO thread. I try to recycle!)

I get rogued a lot :P.

Up to 40 launched now, thanks for reminding me :D

41...let the race begin :)

Funny...pot meet kettle.

you know when this whole thing started, I actually didn't like NPO to be quite honest. I felt especially in the regards to OV they overstepped, and was happy to see some stand up and say no more. But now looking around...looks like its out of the frying pan and into the fire. Those of you fighting to "take NPO out", or to "Concentrate on more important targets" I wish you luck and I like many urge caution to not fall into the same practices that Karma is using as reasons to roll over NPO now....

What reasons do you see for rolling over NPO? Terrible practices? Harsh terms? Thousands of others. Please, Karma is the best thing to happen since the GWs. Without this ideal we wouldnt all be burning right now.

Seeing everyone declaring on purple alliances, one of the few colors that stood by the treaties they had, respected and honored, is very disappointing. If Valhalla rolled with NPO and the rest of tC they would be chastised for that. They disagreed with the unilateral actions taken by NPO and did something about it, walking away from the conflict and got chastised for that. No win situation for our purple friends.

Aqua stood by thiers. Maroon, black, and orange did too mostly. It wasnt a total group effort, but alot stand by thier same color allies on this side. They didnt jump ship till they had the world at thier throats. Too little too late.

Now Invicta who again stood by treaty partners is getting chain treaty declarations. Speaking with some of the attackers in BAPS IRC last night they didn't even understand how they were involved in the conflict but were enjoying disrespecting and baiting our other allies.

It is war, what are you asking? For Ragnarok to not defend its allies? Unlike most, they have 7(?) wars going on. They are fighting the same amount NPO is. They are what EVERYONE should be doing. Purple stuck together, cool, but Ragnarok sticks by its allies as well.

While all is fair in war, the conduct by some has hardened our resolve, steeled our belief's that we are just in our actions, and encouraged us more to fight back. How many more wish to bandwaggon in? How many more wish to act as NPO has in the past and force views on others? Just remember, careful what you ask for, and even more careful that Karma doesn't come back to haunt your alliances as well.

Bandwagon is for those with no right to attack you. Ragnarok stands by its allies just like you are. You'll have to deal with the fact that the people you attacked have more and more allies. Noone is acting like NPO, trust me we are looking to get rid of that.

The only ones who are acting like NPO are the ones PMSing because Karma is sticking together like a ticks @#$. Trust me, we dont want you to think like us, we'd rather you just shut up and watch everyone, you included as well as ourselves, die in nuclear fire. When the smoke clears, we'll straighten things out.

o/ Rok

Edited by mykep

What the hell? I made a lot of personal comments on the TSO declaration here; read it and change the name to Ragnarok. Apparently Karma's made up of a bunch of dishonorable bandwagoning sons of !@#$%*es. I'll see you all in hell.

Do they have a treaty with Orion? If yes, all your post is irrelevent.

Invicta shouldn't have declared war if they're going to cry when it comes to them.

Edited by Galapagos