:: CN Alliance World Map ::

Chad

For now, it's based on growth/shrinkage. Alliances like ODN and TOP haven't shrunk much. However, their neighbors (MCXA and Sparta and NPO) have been shrinking a lot. Therefore, ODN and TOP can take their land.

TORN and the NpO both haven't shrunk. So no territorial changes. However, should TORN lose, say, 3 points, NpO would take parts of northern Canada.

I've given TOP Sweden, however, because the NpO is, well, Polar, I must give them the rest. It'll show up in the next update.

dude, we went to war with NpO over Scandinavia and they lost. Now give it to us or you shall feel the wrath of Johan.

Nice map btw :D

I know ^_^. sorry.

Here are the claims so far:

NPO - Present location

NpO - Present location

Sparta - Greece/North Africa

Fark - Middle East

FOK - Western/Southern Europe

TOP - Scandinavia/Northern Europe

Would the Viridian Entente like western Russia? Mid-Siberia? Canada? I don't know whether you want like forest green (in which you'd get Russia or Canada) or if you want jungle green (like southest Asia or south America or Congo).

Perhaps you weren't around back in the day, but we at CN have been producing maps much more complicated and with more alliances for quite a while.

For example, I used to make this map, called the Hypothetical World Map of Awesomeness, which includes dead alliances, at their height, among the current sanctioned alliances and others. It's wayyyyy out of date, but I just want to show you that in order to impress people, your map needs to have a lot of substance and accuracy.

CNpolitical-3.jpg

As you can see, every alliance is colored according to their in-game color, and placed according to theme (most are).

So yea, I would suggest including a few more alliances, and perhaps learn the culture of some of them so that you can accurately place them on the map. Sparta should cover Sparta. Fok! needs to be in the netherlands. TOP must be in Scandinavia. Ragnarok is a viking themed alliance. NPO is red, and must be on the Pacific.

For those wondering why TOP so strongly claims Scandinavia is that that was actually our only demand in the peace deal with GATO after GWII, as they had europe in the first "CN world map"

Sadly, that demand never made it to the the real peace announcement, but we got Scandinavia nevertheless.

• 1 month later...

CN_Alliance_Map_Banner.png

CN_ALLIANCE_MAP.png

Here is my second try at an alliance map. Any changes that need to be made can be posted here. Thanks!

BTW: Everything in the darker green (China, Russia, Central Africa, Central United States) are still open and may be claimed.

Edited by Isotope