Shouldn't this guy be in anarchy?

nonamemark

I think what Admin is saying is a nuke is another form of defeat alert. The clarification I'm interested in is; if a nation suffers ground attacks which results in a defeat alert being issued, can he then still be nuked? Admin seems to suggest he cannot.

I think what Admin is saying is a nuke is another form of defeat alert. The clarification I'm interested in is; if a nation suffers ground attacks which results in a defeat alert being issued, can he then still be nuked? Admin seems to suggest he cannot.

Well that happened to me yesterday so yes it can :awesome:

That's because your troops have already been defeated by the nuke. You don't receive additional messages after having been defeated earlier in the day.

thats not true, Enderland got nuked

after that his deployed soldiers return to his nation

then this happens

To: Alden Peterson From: oinkoink12 Date: 4/26/2009 11:42:06 AM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by oinkoink12. You lost 49,241 soldiers and 7,839 tanks. You killed 19,464 soldiers and 963 tanks. Their forces razed 248.844 miles of your land, stole 16.590 technology, and destroyed 66.358 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

After that

To: Alden Peterson From: oinkoink12 Date: 4/26/2009 11:43:02 AM

Subject: Defeat Alert

Message: Your nation has been defeated in battle. You do not have enough troops to defend your nation and your government has been thrown into Anarchy. You have lost all of your tanks, 10 spies, 86.42 infrastructure has been destroyed, 21.61 technology was lost and $5,000,000.00 of your money reserves was destroyed due to the invasion and resulting riots. What troops you did have deployed have also been returned home.

Note that he doesnt have any troops deployed thanks to the nuke.

AFter that I lose a GC and reattack

To: Alden Peterson From: oinkoink12 Date: 4/26/2009 11:46:02 AM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by oinkoink12. You lost 4,491 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 14,150 soldiers and 1,730 tanks. Their forces razed 249.592 miles of your land, stole 16.639 technology, and destroyed 66.558 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

So something in your story isnt correct.

I hope you understand what I mean :)

^ This is because Alden Peterson has the Fallout Shelter System which allows 50% of his defending soldiers to survive the nuke therefore his nation is not marked as defeated until the ground battle defeat alert is issued.

Damn, I had thought I knew how that piece of @#%# worked, at least.

After all that work figuring out what the FSS did exactly... only to find out other factors make it suck.

Not necessarily if your 50% surviving troops are strong enough to defend your nation against ground attack which was your case in the first ground battle.

It seems the OP questions have been answered. Closing.