NPO Individual Stats from last week

raptorix

Go get 'em, tiger!

Butttt seriously it's kind of expected some NPO nations are getting curbstomped right now. 25k NS though. Jesus Christ.

Dilber can throw 3 nukes per day, he can only receive one. So yeah his statement is very likely, it's just that the damage he deals is split 3 ways. And he will run out of nukes faster.

When top tier IRON nations go head to head with Gre you'll see bigger loses, trust me.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people even care about hitting "prominent" people like Dilber? Zomg, Dilber lost NS, let's all laugh at Dilber. I'm on the other side this time, but Dilber has always been one of the most decent people in CN. Which is more than many can say. Have some damn respect.

I also agree with peterson's sig:

To anyone who reads this:

NPO has not surrendered, you probably aren't attacking NPO, stop acting like an $@! to them and openly discussing what you think are good surrender terms or what the world will be like "post NPO."

The stats aren't actually accurate either. I'm actually 3k above where I'm listed in that chart. I also have as many nukes or a higher amount of nukes then everyone I'm fighting.

Edited by Dilber

I'm having a blast. With the exception of one unfortunate run of SDI stoppings, I'm getting through on my first.

So far I've seen SDIs stopping way more then they're supposed to. I believe Admin has something to do with this.

The stats aren't actually accurate either. I'm actually 3k above where I'm listed in that chart. I also have as many nukes or a higher amount of nukes then everyone I'm fighting.

That's because they're older than last week,I was at a unmilitarized 38k pre-war, the 33.8k number was before I got my MP on the 14th and bought some nukes.

Nice stats Raptorix. B)

I got gang banged by New Chimeria and the Human Hive in our war vs NPO. Nice to see them on the other end fighting nations with more infra/tech.

I am sorry to hear that. :P Also FYI, The Human Hive had 13,800 infra when the war started so he had more infra than me, but yes I got more tech. :popcorn:

Out of curiosity when was the first set of numbers compiled and why? Just following NPO nations for the hell of it? Being that the first set of numbers weren't compiled exactly on 4/17 (mine were compiled when I was at war with a suicide nation, which occurred previous to 4/17), I'm a bit in question as to if something was, oh I don't know...planned amongst Karma?

Out of curiosity when was the first set of numbers compiled and why? Just following NPO nations for the hell of it? Being that the first set of numbers weren't compiled exactly on 4/17 (mine were compiled when I was at war with a suicide nation, which occurred previous to 4/17), I'm a bit in question as to if something was, oh I don't know...planned amongst Karma?

Oh how clever of you.

Edited by Kastro

Dilber can throw 3 nukes per day, he can only receive one. So yeah his statement is very likely, it's just that the damage he deals is split 3 ways. And he will run out of nukes faster.

When top tier IRON nations go head to head with Gre you'll see bigger loses, trust me.

Not really, if he fights people with higher Tech, they will always do more damage!.

Also when he's 3-1 he's never gonna win more GA's than the opponents do.

Not really, if he fights people with higher Tech, they will always do more damage!.

Also when he's 3-1 he's never gonna win more GA's than the opponents do.

3 nukes will deal out way more damage than 1 nuke + 6 GA, 6 airstrike, and 6 missles, no matter how you cut it.

P.S. Hello Dilber. Glad to see you're having fun. Good luck and godspeed. :popcorn:

3 nukes will deal out way more damage than 1 nuke + 6 GA, 6 airstrike, and 6 missles, no matter how you cut it.

P.S. Hello Dilber. Glad to see you're having fun. Good luck and godspeed. :popcorn:

My situation is similar to Dilber, Just that I'm throwing 6 nukes and taking 1 and with higher infra, its much more costlier for my friends on other side.

I imagine your alliance has the same information available for almost all "Karma" alliances.

I imagine your alliance has the same information available for almost all "Karma" alliances.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone in our alliance could actually check up to two years back (I almost think UE would be crazy enough to do that :P )

I'm dealing just as much damage as I'm losing. Not much you can really do against three people with more tech and infra. Mine is just less expensive to rebuild.

As one of the three fighting Dilber, I can attest that he is not incompetent. HOWEVER, the statement that he has less infra than his attackers is not true. I was the first to attack him, and I had a mere 5999 infra to his 8600+ when this war started. I am furthermore engaged in two other wars against active NPO targets which started with a similarly large infra advantage on me (Vengashii and Learn to Swim). That said, I have won most of my ground attacks, done well on the air attacks (due to my tech advantage), and done worse than average )): with SDI/nuke penetration.

Did I mention Dilber is also up a WRC on me? :P

In all seriousness, it's been a good fight for all of us, though. Oh, and I engaged the targets I did because I knew that as active/gov members of the NPO, and given the military wonders they had, they would be formidable opponents, and knew that someone needed to deal with them. Not out of any desire for "glory". XD

It's been my pleasure. ;)

lol @ people not knowing that defenders always do more damage then attackers. I'm at war against 3 other people, doing 3 times as much damage to them as a whole then they are to me. Sure I'll take more damage then any one of them however, they'll end up eating more nukes and lose more NS :) Not to mention what dilber said earlier - people with higher infra lose much more money rebuilding then people with lower infra.

Plus WRC with higher tech = Usual "winner" of nuclear wars in the sense that they take less NS loss in nuke damage taken.

Edited by AllYourBase

As one of the three fighting Dilber, I can attest that he is not incompetent. HOWEVER, the statement that he has less infra than his attackers is not true. I was the first to attack him, and I had a mere 5999 infra to his 8600+ when this war started. I am furthermore engaged in two other wars against active NPO targets which started with a similarly large infra advantage on me (Vengashii and Learn to Swim). That said, I have won most of my ground attacks, done well on the air attacks (due to my tech advantage), and done worse than average )): with SDI/nuke penetration.

Did I mention Dilber is also up a WRC on me? :P

In all seriousness, it's been a good fight for all of us, though. Oh, and I engaged the targets I did because I knew that as active/gov members of the NPO, and given the military wonders they had, they would be formidable opponents, and knew that someone needed to deal with them. Not out of any desire for "glory". XD

It's been my pleasure. ;)

You had less, but the other two had a lot more then me, and more military wonders.

It has been fun though. I'm enjoying it.

Edited by Dilber

I did gather stats first of april, days before the first wars i did do another update, those stats did already show that most of the nations where upgrading their millitary :)

My last update was about 15 minutes before FOK did attack you.

Its not too much work by the way, only thing i have to do is copy pasting the nations screens in excel and export it as CSV, i build a tool that calculates everything, i will send you the tool after the War is over if you wish :)

Oh awesome, down 28.

Nice to know someone cares about my nation more than I do, since my infra is nothing compared to my comrades and the survival of Pacifica.

o/ NPO

Pacifica will prevail!

Well actually i wrote this programm just for fun, to gather individual stats for members, but when tension raised, i thought it was suitable to see or other alliances did spend their money on warchest or infra :)

I mus say that NPO does quite well, ok you loose but i am suprised that most of your guys seems to have a warchest ;)