My Life for Aiur

So, Greenland Republic asked for help and you activated your MADP with PC (who attacked TPF) to attack TPF AND SSSW18? Wow. That's convoluted even for Planet Bob.

Funny, I always thought that the MADP was only effective against, you know, the alliance your treaty partner is hitting, which would be TPF in this instance. Always interesting the leaps some alliances will take to get involved in a war.

o/bogus CBs

Bogus CBs are what CN is all about. Get over it

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Greenland Republic asked for help and you activated your MADP with PC (who attacked TPF) to attack TPF AND SSSW18? Wow. That's convoluted even for Planet Bob.

Funny, I always thought that the MADP was only effective against, you know, the alliance your treaty partner is hitting, which would be TPF in this instance. Always interesting the leaps some alliances will take to get involved in a war.

o/bogus CBs

Don't get mad get glad. If you ask nicely, I'll try my patented psychological warfare on you.

Don't get mad get glad. If you ask nicely, I'll try my patented psychological warfare on you.

I'm not mad. I'm just amazed at the hypocrisy of Karma.

As for those fine upstanding folks at RAD: Bogus CBs are part of what this war is about. Maybe you need to look at what your side is spouting.

I'm not mad. I'm just amazed at the hypocrisy of Karma.

As for those fine upstanding folks at RAD: Bogus CBs are part of what this war is about. Maybe you need to look at what your side is spouting.

The game is called Cyber "Hypocrisy" Nations for a reason you know.

Definitely a pathetic DoW. Going after an alliance who's not even going in with TPF, but instead is activating a treaty with NPO.

Truly sad how some people will make up a CB to enter a war. Truly sad.

Poor show DT.

Edited by JWConner

Definitely a pathetic DoW. Going after an alliance who's not even going in with TPF, but instead is activating a treaty with NPO.

Truly sad how some people will make up a CB to enter a war. Truly sad.

Poor show DT.

If you ask nicely, I'll try my patented psychological warfare on you.

If you ask nicely, I'll try my patented psychological warfare on you.

Dude, I managed to get a guy to first strike nuke me because I drove him insane. Don't mock the psychological warfare. You'll end up with a mailbox full of things that will make you want to tear your hair and eyes out.

Kinda like how I feel when I try to understand DT's CB against SSSW18. The lack of logic is such, that my head hurts.

o/bogus CBs

PC can request mutual aggression on another party. That's how ALL MADPs work.

Seriously people.

Seriously people.

Did staying up til (OOC)update(/OOC) fry some of your brains or something? True, PC has an MADP with GR. But how does that come to SSSW18?

SSSW18 DoW'd on MOON from their treaty with NPO. SSSW18 isn't activating any treaty with TPF. They just happen to be allies.

Like it has been said, it's pathetic how people will manufacture reasons for war. Just pathetic.

Seriously people.

Like TPF. That's the other party it applies to. So PC attacks TPF. The "A" means that DT can join in PC's aggressive war, which is against TPF. Conversely, if TPF attacked PC, then DT could attack the attacker in a defensive war.

I've never seen an example of someone using a MADP to attack a completely uninvolved party. If there is a example of your stance, please feel free to bring it to my attention MegaArgos.

Did staying up til (OOC)update(/OOC) fry some of your brains or something? True, PC has an MADP with GR. But how does that come to SSSW18?

SSSW18 DoW'd on MOON from their treaty with NPO. SSSW18 isn't activating any treaty with TPF. They just happen to be allies.

Like it has been said, it's pathetic how people will manufacture reasons for war. Just pathetic.

Because PC can request aggression on whoever they want.

Besides, you didn't yell about preemptive strikes in the last war.

What is even more pathetic is how people are trying to make out different conflicts. No. There are two obvious sides. We all know it. To complain at this point is foolishness.

Hell, I KNOW for a fact that SSSW18 was coordinating battle plans with TPF. There you go. Bam. Easy CB.

Edited by MegaAros

Like TPF. That's the other party it applies to. So PC attacks TPF. The "A" means that DT can join in PC's aggressive war, which is against TPF. Conversely, if TPF attacked PC, then DT could attack the attacker in a defensive war.

I've never seen an example of someone using a MADP to attack a completely uninvolved party. If there is a example of your stance, please feel free to bring it to my attention MegaArgos.

Rok vs. OcUK.

Done.