Oh ye, of little faith

Reyne

Or, alternatively, you could accept the ACTUAL explanation, which is the one I gave, and is solidly backed up by the logs of their reunion discussion last night.

Ok then how about you ANSWER this why would those alliances still be in 1V and if they don't like the NPO

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok then how about you ANSWER this why would those alliances still be in 1V and if they don't like the NPO

It's not that they don't like NPO, it's that they like their infrastructure better.

They just knew they'd be worse off in the long run for throwing NPO under the bus so they're honouring their remaining treaties.

Have you looked at that cancellation and how fail it was...it was hastly done I doubt they were even thinking of the 1V or any other treaties. They needed to bail fast in hope of not being rolled. But after 12 hours of hate, they got together and decided they were gonna fight since people were still gonna roll them.

I wonder if some of the other Cowards will choose to improve their image by doing this.

If so, that ain't good for us here in Karma.

I hope you don't think this makes up for your cancellations.
I have no rescept for someone who bailed on their allies and then comes back only because they don't wanna look bad.

The intial PR hit was just as predictable as this additional arguement being advanced by yourself. If OG had been looking for a PR boost they would have done nothing and simply let the matter fade. Instead they invited a new PR hit from people who doubt their intentions.

Edited by iamthey

The intial PR hit was just as predictable as this additional arguement being advanced by yourself. If OG had been looking for a PR boost they would have done nothing and simply let the matter fade. Instead they invited a new PR hit from people who doubt their intentions. Moreover who cares what your evaluation of them is, the only relevent opinion in the OG NPO relationship is that of the involved parties.

I'm pretty sure NPO has been playing this game long enough to know that this is a PR move by OG.

Have you looked at that cancellation and how fail it was...it was hastly done I doubt they were even thinking of the 1V or any other treaties. They needed to bail fast in hope of not being rolled. But after 12 hours of hate, they got together and decided they were gonna fight since people were still gonna roll them.

Yes but your saying that everybody who canceled their individual treaties with the NPO weren't thinking about canceling on the bloc's they are tied to?Also watch later tonight I can pretty much bet that these alliances are going to activate their 1V and Q ties with the NPO.

Yes but your saying that everybody who canceled their individual treaties with the NPO weren't thinking about canceling on the bloc's they are tied to?Also watch later tonight I can pretty much bet that these alliances are going to activate their 1V and Q ties with the NPO.

Well ofcourse they are. We all know they are coming into the war..its not a surprise..either way they get rolled is the point. So they decided last night, they better at least try to get some PR back and come on their own.