.:Reiteration of GOP Neutrality:.

GOPOWFBanner.png

Citizens of Bob,

We are aware that conflict is reaching a breaking point between many alliances on Bob, the result of which will likely be the next Great War. We just wanted to reiterate that the GOP will not be taking aggressive action in any war regardless of which alliances are involved. As a neutral alliance, war is only a directly reactionary option for us. We expect that our neutrality and sovereignty will be respected, and that we will be allowed to endure any upcoming conflict in peace.

That said, we wish everyone nothing but peace, happiness and prosperity.

Your friends from the Green Old Party:

Samwise, Triumvir of internal Affairs

Rekh127, Triumvir of Foreign Affairs

Rooman33, Founder and Triumvir of Military Affairs

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant political move.

In all seriousness, a very expected announcement, but hopefully I'm Posting this will get me warned..

INDEED YOU ARE GOOD SIR, and I'm happy to see some people will be staying out of this war.

We are aware that conflict is reaching a breaking point between many alliances on Bob, the result of which will likely be the next Great War.

I loled a lot at this.

You guys probably called this well, OR, everyone is making what will be the biggest e-peen waving contest Bob has seen yet.

GOPOWFBanner.png

Citizens of Bob,

We are aware that conflict is reaching a breaking point between many alliances on Bob, the result of which will likely be the next Great War. We just wanted to reiterate that the GOP will not be taking aggressive action in any war regardless of which alliances are involved. As a neutral alliance, war is only a directly reactionary option for us. We expect that our neutrality and sovereignty will be respected, and that we will be allowed to endure any upcoming conflict in peace.

That said, we wish everyone nothing but peace, happiness and prosperity.

Your friends from the Green Old Party:

Samwise, Triumvir of internal Affairs

Rekh127, Triumvir of Foreign Affairs

Rooman33, Founder and Triumvir of Military Affairs

Thanks for keeping us informed. I hope everyone does indeed respect your neutrality.