Orange defense network

DRDavid Banner

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If avalanche never attacked me and I was never expellled from the NPP this would have never happened.

What impresses me about you Banner is your inability to take responsibility for your actions.

For those who don't know, Banner set up this site: http://z13.invisionfree.com/Shadow_Allainc...dex.php?act=idx

He has scrubbed it clean but I actually saved it, have a look at this pathetic attempt to drag us into war via a feeble and funny extortion: CLICK HERE

Just close the pop-up box and Banner is the "Shadow Master" (very very scarey)

As you can see he rants on about spies, and in his second post about bringing down large alliances.

And finally, after we exposed him and his little scheme he confesses: HERE

So what do you expect from Avalanche a glass of lemonade and cookies for your efforts?

In lieu of a responsible guardian being present we decided to ground you instead.

Edited by SirDog

I just have one thing to say to everybody," When there is fire there is smoke. And in that smoke from this day forward. My people will crouch and conspire and plot and plan for the inventible day of ODNS down fall. The day when they finally and self destructible turn there weapons on their own people. The day of the writing in the sky when your nations lay buried in radioactive rubble. When the sea is a dead sea and the land is a waste land. Out of which I will lead my people from their captivity!!! And we will found our own alliance, our own government. And we will build our own armies and our new CN world. And there will be no place for ODN members!!! Except to serve our ends. And that day is upon you now!!!

Alright. I've had enough. <_<

You claim that ODN is the most corrupt alliance in the game, and yet from the sounds of this you would become exactly the same if your "plan," which must have about half an hour of planning behind it and very little thought to boot, were to come to fruition.

You claim to be some kind of victim-turned-hero. WRONG. The real victims in this are the nations you and your past friends deceived, threatened, and/or attacked. Example, before Rebbilon was even a thought, what about Baruch? He was minding his own business in CCC when your buddy kittydog jumped him, then you tried to stop us from defending Baruch done by declaring war on kittydog. Too bad you failed. (Aside: shoutout to CVTWayne :awesome: )

And prophesying the ODN's downfall at their own hands? I think the only alliance I've ever seen declare war on itself in any significant quantities is Jarheads. ODN are too organised for that sort of rubbish ending.

This is what makes me come back after you every time you do something like this. When you're attacked, you act like you're some kind of victim, yet when you use the same methods yourself, it's all fair. Maybe if you dropped the pseudo-idealistic sanctimony - ODN are pretty far from pure evil, or else they wouldn't have that nice, shiny PIAT with TOOL - and simply admit that it's a personal grudge you've had against ODN because they attacked you for whatever reason (and having at one time been an ambassador to ODN, I can say they're reasonable enough people that you would have had to have given them a DAMN good reason to do so), you wouldn't have so many people laughing at you all the time.

(Also, if you were thinking of getting nukes while sitting in peace mode, keep on dreaming. :P)

I'd honestly like to hear someone from NPP give their side of the story, too.

o/ ODN

Edited by Uralica

sigh....So you hate ODN Banner? well join the queue mate. Infact let me give you a serious piece of advice, why don't you bide your time and prepare your nation for a future fight because its only a matter of time before we (ODN) will have our turn on the chopping block which for you would be an ideal time in which to conduct your operations.....because right now you even lack nuisance value ;)

Let me add onto this list.
If you had actually...

1) Thought about this plan. Which happens to be: Not at all.

2) Formulated your plan with actual planning. A repetition of words! OH. MY. GOD.

3) Planned intelligently. Amirite? /awesome smiley here if this text weren't hidden

4) Not announced your plan to the rest of Cybernations. This was indeed a gold mine for comedy.

This would never have happened.

DrDavid Banner is immune to Intelligence or, worse, planning intelligently.

The only reason my plans would be doomed is because no one will follow them.

I swear, good man, that I've been laughing for 10 minutes straight. What can you say to a man who would post something like this?

Thank you for your comedy, DRDB. You're truly inspiring.

Alright. I've had enough. <_<

You claim that ODN is the most corrupt alliance in the game, and yet from the sounds of this you would become exactly the same if your "plan," which must have about half an hour of planning behind it and very little thought to boot, were to come to fruition.

You claim to be some kind of victim-turned-hero. WRONG. The real victims in this are the nations you and your past friends deceived, threatened, and/or attacked. Example, before Rebbilon was even a thought, what about Baruch? He was minding his own business in CCC when your buddy kittydog jumped him, then you tried to stop us from defending Baruch done by declaring war on kittydog. Too bad you failed. (Aside: shoutout to CVTWayne :awesome: )

And prophesying the ODN's downfall at their own hands? I think the only alliance I've ever seen declare war on itself in any significant quantities is Jarheads. ODN are too organised for that sort of rubbish ending.

This is what makes me come back after you every time you do something like this. When you're attacked, you act like you're some kind of victim, yet when you use the same methods yourself, it's all fair. Maybe if you dropped the pseudo-idealistic sanctimony - ODN are pretty far from pure evil, or else they wouldn't have that nice, shiny PIAT with TOOL - and simply admit that it's a personal grudge you've had against ODN because they attacked you for whatever reason (and having at one time been an ambassador to ODN, I can say they're reasonable enough people that you would have had to have given them a DAMN good reason to do so), you wouldn't have so many people laughing at you all the time.

(Also, if you were thinking of getting nukes while sitting in peace mode, keep on dreaming. :P)

I'd honestly like to hear someone from NPP give their side of the story, too.

o/ ODN

1. Kittydog and I were new to CN when that attack occurred. We thought the point of the game was just to mindlessly attack people.

2. I have said this a million times before, the only reason I hate ODN is because they attacked me when I was minding my own business. It all began when my friend polishpeop12 asked me to join the UNOFFICAL alliance called HHM. So I joined then one day the ODN attacked me I asked why, they claimed I spied. I new nothing of the spying and Peter McCavoy confessed I was never really officially part of the HHM. So after I told the ODN member who attacked I knew nothing of the spying. He replied with this," You either know of the spying and you are a spy. Or don’t know which makes you an idiot." Ever since that message I have despised the ODN.

ODN actually reply to what I just said this time.

1. Kittydog and I were new to CN when that attack occurred. We thought the point of the game was just to mindlessly attack people.

2. I have said this a million times before, the only reason I hate ODN is because they attacked me when I was minding my own business. It all began when my friend polishpeop12 asked me to join the UNOFFICAL alliance called HHM. So I joined then one day the ODN attacked me I asked why, they claimed I spied. I new nothing of the spying and Peter McCavoy confessed I was never really officially part of the HHM. So after I told the ODN member who attacked I knew nothing of the spying. He replied with this," You either know of the spying and you are a spy. Or don’t know which makes you an idiot." Ever since that message I have despised the ODN.

DRDavid Banner,

It is a shame i was not an ODN member when this all occured and without reading further into this case i am not really able to comment, therefore i shall allow one of my colleagues who was around during that time to debate the points you have laid out.

If an injustice has occured then come talk to us civily (you would be surprised how tolerant we are these days B) ) but these short of 'cheap shots' do nothing to further your case.

I think, by now, you have proven yourself to the entirety of Planet Bob. You, Sir, were not a spy! Still aren't.

Yet the words of my comrade still stand true...