Orange defense network

DRDavid Banner

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, when he was running a small group specifically designed to bring down ODN he wasn't even doing that.

I know, which leads me to believe he's secretly working for you to give you good PR, I see your plan ODN fistshake.gif

OK, I dislike ODN just as much as anyone and more so than most, but really, you could at least do something halfway decent, raid ODN nations that are tech dealing when they have 15m+ on hand, or you know, something that would do even a slight bit of damage.

Double post: So you suggest I have my nation Zied.

After 215 days this is what you call a nation ?, some might call it a mercy killing, then after you have been reincarnated, I would suggest enrolling in CN's witness protection program.

Edited by Freelancer

If avalanche never attacked me and I was never expellled from the NPP this would have never happened.

:facepalm:

Like we were just going to let you run your childish bullsh*t on us without consequence?

EDIT: Double-Post. My bad.

Edited by ShiningForce

No, I suggest you fight gain your opponent, it's what I would do, stealing their money for tech would actually harm them, where sitting in peace mode does nothing.

Edited by Mogar

I love how about half of the thread replies in threads like this take the OP completely seriously and say "wtf is this idiot doing?"

Learn to appreciate the finer things to be had on Planet Bob, there isn't much else to be had here ;)

and attacking the ODN isn't a smart move, their military will tear you apart!

P.S. I am being serious, they are not as bad as everyone says.

Edited by smashmaniac104

I think you mean in your fortress of solitude planning the destruction of the ODN

Sitting in his peanut butter and cardboard fortress with "Mr. Wabbit" and "Mrs. Tickles", Dr. David Banner hatches an ingenious plan. "I will destroy ODN by joining their forces, and lowering their average NS! By getting the world to follow me, ODN will become merely an alliance filled with rogues and ghosts, and they will be destroyed from the inside by all of these non-members whom are not masked on ODN forums, and actually just increase their numbers! THIS WILL BE BRILLIANT!!!!"

Before Dr. Banner could finish his plans, he hears a voice from the "Other World".

"Alfred!!!!! Your Ramen Noodles and Mac & Cheese are ready!!!"

Dr. Banner ventures into the light, to munch on delicious food and drink, (Cherry Kool-Aid (OH YEAH!!!!)) his plans yet unfinished.

I'm going to assume the above story is a true account, and that you fully intend to finish the revolution that you have started. I mean, its really hard to finish your plans when hot Ramen is on the table. Mmmm. Ramen.

No, I suggest you fight gain your opponent, it's what I would do, stealing their money for tech would actually harm them, where sitting in peace mode does nothing.

I believe he lacks the competence to do as you suggest.

If avalanche never attacked me and I was never expellled from the NPP this would have never happened.

Let me add onto this list.

If you had actually...

1) Thought about this plan. Which happens to be: Not at all.

2) Formulated your plan with actual planning. A repetition of words! OH. MY. GOD.

3) Planned intelligently. Amirite? /awesome smiley here if this text weren't hidden

4) Not announced your plan to the rest of Cybernations. This was indeed a gold mine for comedy.

This would never have happened.

Edited by Heyman

I just have one thing to say to everybody," When there is fire there is smoke. And in that smoke from this day forward. My people will crouch and conspire and plot and plan for the inventible day of ODNS down fall. The day when they finally and self destructible turn there weapons on their own people. The day of the writing in the sky when your nations lay buried in radioactive rubble. When the sea is a dead sea and the land is a waste land. Out of which I will lead my people from their captivity!!! And we will found our own alliance, our own government. And we will build our own armies and our new CN world. And there will be no place for ODN members!!! Except to serve our ends. And that day is upon you now!!!

I just have one thing to say to everybody," When there is fire there is smoke. And in that smoke from this day forward. My people will crouch and conspire and plot and plan for the inventible day of ODNS down fall. The day when they finally and self destructible turn there weapons on their own people. The day of the writing in the sky when your nations lay buried in radioactive rubble. When the sea is a dead sea and the land is a waste land. Out of which I will lead my people from their captivity!!! And we will found our own alliance, our own government. And we will build our own armies and our new CN world. And there will be no place for ODN members!!! Except to serve our ends. And that day is upon you now!!!

I'm really not sure what to say about this...