TWiP and Tattler Present: Reyne Mordigan's Greatest Hits

Singling out a single person, even if she is alliance and bloc leadership, isn't cool. I also don't see much terribly damning here. It's obvious Reyne's viewpoint isn't always the same as the rest of the bloc, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything negative. It means Citadel feels close enough to each other to say these types of things, knowing that in the end, it will be worked out, and there will be no hard feelings.

It's disheartening to see one treaty partner dislike some of our other treaty partners sure. But each alliance and their leadership have the right and ability to decide who they like or dislike. Such is life.

Hopefully next edition will be more entertaining.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else notice the distinct lack of our forums over the last two weeks? :)

I've noticed a distinct lack of Valhalla forums, ever. Do we win pie? <_<

An interested read, but perhaps not in the way Schatt intended.

Shock of shocks OG went from being a more or less elitist, neutral alliance to being an elitist alliance with pro-NPO members (or at least they like to protray themselves that way in public). What's interesting to me however is that I found myself agreeing with a lot of what Reyne Mordigan was saying. Not all of it, but enough that she comes across as sympathetic.

I am left wondering though if OG is just oddly placed in Citadel and not a good fit with Gramlins, FCC and Umbrella. Time will tell.

All NPO members need to know is that their meat shield is in place.

I forgot to thank you for your work in designing that sig for everyone here. Your spies truly love getting caught.

Edited by Desperado

The context is essentially there in the quotes of the things of which she replies to. If you truly think it's missing more then feel free to add however.

Yeah, that seems completely reasonable. Join Citadel if you want to know the truth rather than this misrepresentation.

Where do I start?

Please Vox does not like facts or reality.

Coming from yourself, a person who has no other purpose on the forums than spewing the party line, such a statement is most ironic. At least you're doing your job.

That is why they remain a pathetic group of has beens and never weres with their only influence on Planet Bob being the butt of eveyones jokes.

I haven't heard any of these jokes you speak of. What exactly were they?

Perhaps Vox Populi is a movement of "has-beens and never-weres" as you say but consider this: if you were a member, which of the two categories would you fall into?

When the going got tough they got going. Took their balls and went home cause things just got to hard. Now they sit on the side lines and drop out of date information heavily edited to try and make some point and rally others to the do job they they failed to do.

What? Are you seriously suggesting that Vox Populi are cowards? They might be Anarchists, which in itself is a crime against decency and good taste, but cowards they are not! They hardly "sit on the sidelines" as you say. In fact, rather than fighting a fruitless battle in-game until their nations are obliterated and their leaders are forced into hiding; they have the resolve to keep up the fight behind enemy lines. Admit it: after having the unfair advantage of solving any problems through "allies" and back room politics through "private channels", being confronted with a foe willing to achieve victory be any means is unsettling for you. Perhaps it is you who should thusly compose yourself and either fight on equal terms or surrender if you haven't the courage to do so at the risk of losing.

The fact that they have been reduced to personal attacks on people only shows that even the few supporters of any value they once had have left them. I am sick and off to bed, but the fact Vox has become so desperate and pathetic almost makes me feel better. Almost.

I see you're ending your reply on yet another note of hypocrisy as your entire "argument" consists of personal attacks and outright misinformation.

Honestly can NPO actually contribute something to these threads other than !@#$%*ing about not being in it?

No. They complain about the content when they are in it :P

Also, I find that the list of alliances Reyne Mordigan is huge. OG seems to be allied to many of the alliances on the list though, if not directly, indirectly. If I was a government member in any of those alliances, I would be quite upset.

You're respected more than you think, though I don't expect a TWiP article to convey that.

Lackluster save.

A completely skewed perception due to a lack of context and current information.

Yeah, sorry, I thought I had enough gems two weeks ago. I'm sure Reyne has done a compelte 180 in the last week.

Come on.

I've noticed a distinct lack of Valhalla forums, ever. Do we win pie? <_<

An interested read, but perhaps not in the way Schatt intended.

Shock of shocks OG went from being a more or less elitist, neutral alliance to being an elitist alliance with pro-NPO members (or at least they like to protray themselves that way in public). What's interesting to me however is that I found myself agreeing with a lot of what Reyne Mordigan was saying. Not all of it, but enough that she comes across as sympathetic.

It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

I am left wondering though if OG is just oddly placed in Citadel and not a good fit with Gramlins, FCC and Umbrella. Time will tell.

Wait! You mean you read and understood this TWiP?

Wait! You mean you read and understood this TWiP?

<grammarnazi>

This This Week In Pacifica

OR

This issue of TWiP

</grammarnazi>

Sorry, Schatt, that was driving me insane.

[ooc]and I need an excuse to not write this research paper[/ooc]

The context is essentially there in the quotes of the things of which she replies to. If you truly think it's missing more then feel free to add however.

for one, not everything has quotes of someone Reyne is replying too. those that do, are still just heated discussion. Schat began with all this contempt Reyne has for allies, and then goes to list mostly alliances OG is not allied to or are known not to like.....

not to mention, everyone in Cit is allowed their own opinions. Heck, i do not know how many times my views have lead to heated discussions and arguments with members of Cit. but in the end, we are chillin with each other regardless of our viewpoints.

this is just garbage and in all sense one huge skewed piece of propaganda. Usually TwiP is funny but this time it is just sad and really really trying to make itself look legit by misconstruing much of what Cit is about.

to be honest, i doubt the Tattler will be any better.

Where do I start?

Coming from yourself, a person who has no other purpose on the forums than spewing the party line, such a statement is most ironic. At least you're doing your job.

I haven't heard any of these jokes you speak of. What exactly were they?

Perhaps Vox Populi is a movement of "has-beens and never-weres" as you say but consider this: if you were a member, which of the two categories would you fall into?

What? Are you seriously suggesting that Vox Populi are cowards? They might be Anarchists, which in itself is a crime against decency and good taste, but cowards they are not! They hardly "sit on the sidelines" as you say. In fact, rather than fighting a fruitless battle in-game until their nations are obliterated and their leaders are forced into hiding; they have the resolve to keep up the fight behind enemy lines. Admit it: after having the unfair advantage of solving any problems through "allies" and back room politics through "private channels", being confronted with a foe willing to achieve victory be any means is unsettling for you. Perhaps it is you who should thusly compose yourself and either fight on equal terms or surrender if you haven't the courage to do so at the risk of losing.

I see you're ending your reply on yet another note of hypocrisy as your entire "argument" consists of personal attacks and outright misinformation.

If you check the dates... these things are going backwords and not forwards...TWiP Screenies running out now?

Get over yourselves, you're really not that interesting.

Anyone else notice the distinct lack of our forums over the last two weeks? :)
So is this now "This Week in Old Guard"? :o
Nothing about the New Pacific Order? This is madness!
I thought this was This Week in Pacifica not This Week in Reyne -- Bilrow and (OOC: Mary the Fantabulous on Skype)
You could change the title to "this week in non pacifica". Just throwing an idea out there...
I could have sworn it was that way too. This Week in _____?
Well i guess this week's topic was ok but lacked in NPOness. If i may suggest, I just posted pictures of my recent vacation on NPO forums. I think they would make a great next week's issue. ;)
The name is "This Week in Pacifica" and there is nothing about Pacifica. I think our complaining is justified :P