Bug WITH THE WHOLE SITE?

The Republic of Amed

cn is down

This is about all that can be said. We won't know more untilunless Admin tells us something.

There's also a problem with Australians.

Seems that our Government has just black listed a butt load of sites and CN may be in one of the categories that have been blocked.

Possible, but not the cause of this, unless the Australian government adding a site to a blacklist is able to influence the whole world.

Can you say.... reset?

Oh, that would be interesting now, wouldn't it?

There's also a problem with Australians.

Seems that our Government has just black listed a butt load of sites and CN may be in one of the categories that have been blocked.

If this were done, you wouldn't be able to see this because it is a subdomain. It's prolly just updates and whatnot for the server.

It's a wee bit concerning isn't it?

Oh yes, but it suffers from the 'it's not around yet, so why worry' syndrome, at least in the view of the common Australian.

IF they've heard about it at all.

I'm not glad.

Being glad is such a self-centered thing, isn't it?

Edited by Arrnea

:lol: I find your lack of independence disturbing.
Oh yes, but it suffers from the 'it's not around yet, so why worry' syndrome, at least in the view of the common Australian.

I don't understand why (and i sent an email to this effect) why the govt doesnt just offer free net nanny to whoever wants it. Surely it'd be cheaper, and piss off less people!

Face it, CN is gone and we have to leave the computer and go outside again!

Not until you fly to Sydney...

That's why I'm self centered. D: