Trouble at the MCXA?

It wouldn't be rational for anyone who was in BLEU to do it. A revenge war simply wouldn't be good PR-wise.

I'm sorry Roquentin, but you just completely set yourself up for the irony reply here.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Dear Christ.

The Person. Being told what's happening... ASKING TO JOIN IN THE NEW THING. NOT The people creating TSO asking Jose to join.

JOSE ASKING TO JOIN THEM

Is that clear now?

Edit: Like I said Fecal Mater Colored glasses.

There's no possible way your post was ambiguous, of course.

I'm sorry Roquentin, but you just completely set yourself up for the irony reply here.

On the other hand it was rational for them because they had a huge !@#$@#$ coalition that could and did crush anybody who'd have a problem with it.

Edited by Matthew George

Oh, the irony.

Roquentin never implied that it would be a good, bad, or evil thing to do, simply that it would be bad for PR.

Is that untrue?

His post really wasn't particularly ironic, no matter how you view the war with NpO.

Roquentin never implied that it would be a good, bad, or evil thing to do, simply that it would be bad for PR.

Is that untrue?

His post really wasn't particularly ironic, no matter how you view the war with NpO.

I think you are asking quite a bit expecting these guys to understand the concept of irony.

On the other hand it was rational for them because they had a huge !@#$@#$ coalition that could and did crush anybody who'd have a problem with it.

Well of course Joker might makes right.

Sorry my bad english, I was trying to say that I love to see people who need insult(In this case inteligence) the other part to defend their point.

Yes, I agree, I actually hate the kind of posts I posted before, but I also hate people who would bring an insult like 'I'm sorry Roquentin, but you just completely set yourself up for the irony reply here" which I assume is a limp-wristed attempt to get people to ignore Roquentin's statement. I am assuming he is talking about us being widely considered to be Genmay 2.0 (fair assessment based on our member makeup) but, in trying to make the most :awesome: troll statement he could, he totally forgot the fact that Roquentin not only was NOT in Genmay, but he was one of the furthest from the Genmay stereotype. Not only that, this is the same Roquentin who fought for lighter terms on our end for Polar (we received a grand total of 5k tech that some of our members opted to pay for). Let you know this from our experience, revenge may sound sweet, but it is never as awesome as you expect it would have been, especially when you start making the same mistakes your enemies did the first time through. And with this rant, I remove myself from the thread since this has nothing to do with TSO's announcement.

Edited by mrcalkin