Shorten war length to 4 or 5 days

Ammon

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think 5 if I'm thinking war, I think 3 if I'm thinking I raided someone and they've gone inactive with 0 soldiers. I can't decide so anything less than 7 will be an improvement that satisfies me.

I suggested this last round and it was not changed, now that we are down to 60 day rounds, this would be the best thing to do, I say 3 day wars, you can war and move on. 7 days is a waste of time..

considering that a 7 day war is now 11% of the round.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think 3-4 days would be best, especially with shorter rounds. 7 day wars are more then a tenth of the round, so if you raid someone and they go inactive, you're in trouble. Would also make alliance wars a lot more interesting, and less of beat downs.

I completely agree. CNTE only lasts a few months and CNSE has been out for years, where is the proportionality? I think it would quicken the pace of the game a lot, which makes sense because the rounds are only a few months long. CNTE is geared towards War and you can fit more in if they were shorter :)

Edited by seixas

Just so you know, i've referred this one for admin to consider.

Excellent.

As to the idea, I fully agree. 3 or 4 days would be a much more suitable time period for wars to last. Getting unlucky and having your three offensive slots filled for a week by three turtling inactives is just too much of a drawback, and happens too often.

As for the nuclear window, I suggest that the time be reduced to 12 hours.

• 2 weeks later...

I say 3 days. (with 2 updates a day :D)

Way to long for 7 days if the guy your attacking is inactive and is destroyed so much the odds are 1% victory for HIM.

(Happened to me last round)

Edited by xxstein5xx

3 days would be fine. about 1/20 of the total time. 2 updates a day would also be great! that means the war technically lasts 6 days but in the length of 3!

I have always thought that 7 days was to long for a war in a 3 month round, now that the rounds are only 2 months its far to long ;)

It appears that the general consensus is 4 days max on a war :)

And i believe no one in TE would complain about this :P

Can the powers that be PLEASE reduce the war time/days

BG.

*edit Just wanted to say thanks in advance to the Admins that make it happen!!

Edited by Burning Glory