Vox Populi Announcement

vox7-2.png

Jeez, our flag is huge. On to business:

<banned member^> i declare myself a Vox member and theres nothing you can do about it

banned member is not a member of Vox Populi. Also, apparently he forgot that we have a government now, and this is what I'm doing about it. Additionally, we're the ones that brought down the hammer of Admin upon the head of his new identity, Irisheyes, after he tried to join us. Because we don't allow that sort of skirting of Admin's Will.

Thannnnnnks, and out.

[OOC]I can't request a topic lock due to the new AAIC forum rules (which most of you are still unaware of two days in--looking at you, TBB); however, I can simply say that this is hardly worth in-depth discussion, and if you don't keep bumping it it will go away on its own.[/OOC]

Edited by Schattenmann

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just get out Junka, you're starting to act childish with your pathetic grudge.

My name is Andrei da Silva thank you. Sorry for having a "grudge" aka learning the truth about vox populi when my nation was attacked for my free speech and questioning of Vox's motives.

OOC: Might want to remember that this is an IC forum you know. whoever I may or may not be ooc is irrelevent to the in context nature of this thread.

Edited by Count da Silva

Now you know what it feels like to be NPO dealing with Vox :awesome:

Not at all.

There's a major difference between having a banned player constantly trying to disrupt your actions and cause problems, and players with a legit beef, fighting them completely within the rules.

So, please, be quiet, and try to leave me alone because you're nearly as annoying as him.

@ d34th- It would seem that attempting to clarify the fact that a banned member is in fact, not a member of your alliance is a tad different than ghosting an alliance without any rule breaking.

No surprise that Vox would do this. They've expelled members for OOC attacks and bad conduct and such in the past, makes total sense that any alliance would want to clear this up. And yes Silvunka, in the form of a topic.

Not at all.

There's a major difference between having a banned player constantly trying to disrupt your actions and cause problems, and players with a legit beef, fighting them completely within the rules.

It pains me as a GGA member to say this but I agree completely. Weird.

Yay, first time I posted on the first page. Soooo sweet :D

Congrats on your treaty or DoE or whatever...

Some people need to read the OP before posting LOL.

On another note, did this really need to be posted, you know you can just report this to the Admin who will then deal with the issue.

I remember when you guys were flying TOP AA...

To be fair, it's well within the game rules to fly any alliance affiliation (eh, as long as it's not obscene) even if it means ghosting.

On topic: boo Vox, all your announcements suck and you are made of teh fail. Now to show you how much you fail I'm going to go ahead and post some lolcats...*is shot*

I noticed that also, reminds me of another alliance that used to exist here...

* Freelancer addresses Gatherum

If I had to choose the one below is quite nice :)

FlagofVoxPopuliFANsRevolution.png

I told my fellow Voxians at the time to ask FAN if it would be okay, but nooooo...