Announcing the Formation of Bastion

Delta1212

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why you're thanking Sponge, if he did accurately predict this and you went out of your way to change it up then he does control your foreign policy. If not then congragulations, not the bloc I expected but perhaps this is just what you had lined up.

I don't know why you're thanking Sponge, if he did accurately predict this and you went out of your way to change it up then he does control your foreign policy. If not then congragulations, not the bloc I expected but perhaps this is just what you had lined up.

This actually was the original line-up, the Sponge stuff came out of left field for all of us.

So from what The Tattler is hearing, this is the tentative Bastion lineup (subject to alliance approval):

FARK

Sparta

MHA

FOK

RIA

GOD

RnR

Umbrella

After reading this I feel a little let down :(, cograts on the new treaty to the three alliances who did sign.

Edited by Alterego

Congrats guys. I'm just glad that somebody actually was forming a bloc, since pretty much everyone in CN who isn't in NPO was implicated at some time.

o/ Bastion

What my honourable FA Ephor said. My sincerest congratulations to our allies at RIA, and to our friends at Ragnarok and the Viridian Entente.

o/ Bastion

You have failed to meet this month's Awesome Quota. Your Awesome Quota for next month will be tripled in consequence. Failure to fill next month's Awesome Quota will necessitate twenty days of Awesome Rehabilitation during which you will be injected with five quintillion CCs of Awesome.

Nice treaty.

EDIT: slepipng

Edited by Sovyet Gelibolu

Wasn't easy add VE to superfriends? :P

Congrats for everyone and specialy to Ragnarok our beloved allies ;)

:wub: NpO :awesome: Hai guys

Interesting. I figured the leak would scrap the plans.

'Fraid not, here we are, ready to play some PS3 ... Any one willing to loan a game to us poor Rokkers? We always spend all our money on hookers and blow ... :v: