Announcing the Formation of Bastion

Delta1212

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:awesome:

I'm firing up the grill for steaks for anybody that wants them. Post your order from Medium to Well Done.

:ph34r:

STEAKS??? I am so disappointed in you Corny. Might I suggest a braised chicken breast sauteed in mushrooms and wine, served with baby potatoes with rosemary?

Congratulations to all three signatories. May you live long and prosper. (I didn't; yes I did) :v:

STEAKS??? I am so disappointed in you Corny. Might I suggest a braised chicken breast sauteed in mushrooms and wine, served with baby potatoes with rosemary?

Congratulations to all three signatories. May you live long and prosper. (I didn't; yes I did) :v:

Actually I have some regular fried chicken tenders for myself already done. I just use these junk steaks from some cows I tipped in your country, I hope you don't mind. ;) Personally I love cows for their milk more than their meat.

So quick to sell out your chopper flying allies? I hope the world now sees why this obviously anti-NPO bloc needed forming.

So quick to sell out your chopper flying allies? I hope the world now sees why this obviously anti-NPO bloc needed forming.

We had a spat, my chicken friends and I. But now we've made up so now I would suggest a braised pork roast with shrooms and wine. EAT MOR PORK!!!

And I do hope that the obviously anti-NPO bloc (i.e. barbequeing steaks) will reconsider it's stance, especially since we hold all three alliances in high esteem.

We had a spat, my chicken friends and I. But now we've made up so now I would suggest a braised pork roast with shrooms and wine. EAT MOR PORK!!!

And I do hope that the obviously anti-NPO bloc (i.e. barbequeing steaks) will reconsider it's stance, especially since we hold all three alliances in high esteem.

We refuse to bend to your new-fangled steam cooker and will continue barbecuing our steaks. :jihad:

We refuse to bend to your new-fangled steam cooker and will continue barbecuing our steaks. :jihad:

Sickening, really.

Triyun was using meatshields. Punish him

:awesome: