Brain Surgery

Terminal

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the official record, I will not be fighting.

I am in it for the following reasons:

1. Terminal is ma boi

2. Hunter is a !@#$%

I am just standing on the right side in this argument, nothing more. Terminal can blast the brains out of Hunter if we wants, I will stand by him but I won't engage in conflict. B)

The Baron rises from his seat and points an accusatory finger in the direction of Kaiser Gutenhagen.

You claim fellowship with this man, and yet you will not place your own kingdom at risk. People like you disgust me.

Kaiser You know me well, you should already know my thoughts on this situation. Therefor I can say nothing here other than to let you know how much it hurts me.

Terminal, I never got to know you well, you can ask Kaiser what I am thinking right now. I don't think there is anything I can do... anyone can do to settle this situation. The events that have been set in motion lead to an inevitable conclusion, and it is not likely that events will change things much.

I hate this with every fiber of my being... in more than one way.

Edited by Fireblade

U-FAIL recognizes Brain Surgery as a legitimate force and alliance, and wishes them good luck in their endeavors. :awesome:

Tin foil hat wearers of the world unite :lol:

Seriously, rogues who unite and give themselves a group name are still rogues.

Edited by Alterego

Actually, for those questioning why I don't jump in and fight, it is fairly simple.

I respect many members in DE very much, like Fireblade here. I have money that I owe them and I intend to pay that up. If I jump into war, I will be destroyed and have not payed my money, looking like a !@#$% in more ways than one.

I will pay my money and asses my options from then on. It isn't DE I don't like, like a lot of you here, merely one dickhole of a member.

If Hunter comes down to my NS, Gutenhagen might jump in but I don't really want to cause any more damage than I have already done morally.

Don't put me down for thinking things through and trying to be civil while standing up for what I feel.

But you can if you want, I don't care either way :lol:

Why call me a "Nuke Rogue" just because im using nukes against you because of my own ideas and beliefs. Just because your in an alliance doesnt mean your opinions are superior to mine does it now...

"One thing that tends to make every fiber of my being seethe with anger is labels.

To label a person is to label how someone lives.

How they wake up each day and go to bed every single night.

In the act of labeling you are weakening an entity, making sure that no matter how hard

it tries, it will never be anything more than what it already is.

Please don't label people or what they stand for...Even if you laugh at my advice and consider it ridiculous, then I

honestly hope the one thing you don't ever label is...yourself."