Brain Surgery

Terminal

Yes, this is real; please don't delete this mods.

Hospital-Large.jpg

Hospital

Ok, first of all let me introduce myself.

My name is Terminal (If its not already obvious) and im making 2 announcements in 1 tonight. One being our declaration of existence.. and the declaration of war. So lets start off with Wahhr..

Announcement: Declaration of War

tl;dr - You can watch the video on this here: Video

You might remember not so long ago; that i was kicked out of an alliance called Ether by the very alliance who was protecting it - by bullying the leaders into giving me the kick or threaten to kill their own protectorate.. And ive had first hand experience in knowing how Two-faced some of the guys in DE are.. However some of them are decent people..

Well, i did see quotes around the lines of "Now we deal with Terminal".. and as i expected... nothing has happened at all. Therefore i will be bringing the war to them instead a few months later.

Another issue is that they have allowed a raid on a friend of mine and also insulted him too, which wasn't exactly the most pleasing thing to me - so i'm standing by him also.

The guy on my hit list will be Hunter, http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=165097. For his ignorance towards not only me, but a few other people too. He also laughed at me and said i should even declare on him too.. so i guess it'll be a surprise when he realizes i ignored his sarcasm and actually did it.

You can probably see this in the following IRC log:

001-27.jpg

Want it to stop?

Send me $15Million and 200 Tech.

Then Send $15Million and 200 Tech to Der_Kaiser, of who you have let members of your own alliance attack.. and yourself insult..

Dont try sending us Surrender messages; they'll be denied. ;)

Announcement: Declaration of Existance

hospital-flag.jpg

Thanks Acrux, for the flag

Alliance Website: http://hospital-cn.net/

Hospital is a new alliance i have formed, by myself with no other members included. You can join if you wish to, however our forums are still being set up. There is also the issue of war, however if your not bothered of ZI then Your welcome.. :lol:

Our write up / Charter can be found here: http://hospital-cn.net/const/const1.php

Have a great night.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant political move.

Honestly everyone and their mother are making minuscule alliances and declaring on people whom "oppress them" and posting about it on the OWF. Just make your alliance and attack them. No need to spam up the forums with your nonsense.

The whole idea is to not bring any other alliance into it. Thats why i left my previous one to not draw them into something that i feel i want to do.

Hence, i made a 1-man alliance...

Its not exactly political but it still counts as a different opinion to the person im pressing towards.

making minuscule alliances and declaring on people whom "oppress them"

No... not really; just my own opinion being cited as a follow up from what they did before. Obviously you werent a part of that so your post is pretty much expected..

No... not really; just my own opinion being cited as a follow up from what they did before. Obviously you werent a part of that so your post is pretty much expected..

I was leading an alliance allied to DE when your little fiasco happened, I talked to some people about it as I was interested. So I do know what I'm talking about.

For the official record, I will not be fighting.

I am in it for the following reasons:

1. Terminal is ma boi

2. Hunter is a !@#$%

I am just standing on the right side in this argument, nothing more. Terminal can blast the brains out of Hunter if we wants, I will stand by him but I won't engage in conflict. B)

You've got excellent wonders and it is probably why DE never attacked you to begin with. If your warchest is as good as your military you could stand a good chance at those reps. ;)

EDIT: Also, any reason DE condoned the raiding on Der Kaiser who happens to be a former DE gov member?

EDIT 2.0: Hunter's FAC should come in handy. :P

Edited by Zoomzoomzoom

Brilliant political move.

Honestly everyone and their mother are making minuscule alliances and declaring on people whom "oppress them" and posting about it on the OWF. Just make your alliance and attack them. No need to spam up the forums with your nonsense.

I agree. These one man alliances need to stop spamming up the AP with DoWs. It's just plain annoying and entirely unnecessary.

Furthermore: I SO want to see DE crush someone. DO IT DE! DON'T GIVE IN TO HIS TERMS!

You've got excellent wonders and it is probably why DE never attacked you to begin with. If your warchest is as good as your military you could stand a good chance at those reps. ;)

EDIT: Also, any reason DE condoned the raiding on Der Kaiser who happens to be a former DE gov member?

Well you see, two of our members, Acrux and Danizduhman, aided 3 million apiece to Der Kaiser to help with a raid gone wrong. Shortly after, Der, abruptly left the alliance. Acrux and Danizduhman were a bit upset that they had aided him to only have him leave a day after receiving the aid. The "raid" isn't a raid at all, if you look at his war screen it clearly states: "DE money theft. 6m owed." Said "raiding" nation did not even attack, which can be proved by the warning next to the war stating, possible war slot filling.

In short, we just wanted the 6 million from him back, so we sent a nation to remind him that he owed us. However, as far as I know, no damage has been done to der.

Sounds pretty real to me, Ryan Reyes.

This isn't about DE at all, just one individual who has not kept his bullying of me relevant to the game but has insulted me in many things that are close to my heart and I will not accept that anymore.

I will not fight, but I will support.

Edited by Kaiser Gutenhagen

Sounds pretty real to me, Ryan Reyes.

This isn't about DE at all, just one individual who has not kept his bullying of me relevant to the game but has insulted me in many things that are close to my heart and I will not accept that anymore.

I will not fight, but I will support.

be a man and fight pick up some arms. and shoot. Defend your heart

or else

"somebody is gonna get a hurt real bad"

:ph34r: