MAROONITY

Patriot89

Greetings my friends,

For the past few weeks I and others have developed a site dedicated to our ultimate goal. This goal is none other than Maroonity. We the signatories of the Chestnut Accords, the Solidarity Pact of Allied Maroon, and the Maroon Economic Pact present to you the Maroonity Site/Forum.

http://www.maroonity.com

o/ MAROON!!!!!!

I'd like to invite anyone on maroon to stop in, as we have an active trade bloc program that will benefit everyone on maroon. The more there, the more benefit for everyone!

Goose, I like my way better, 2 days ago I posted this on the Brain.

Ok, I have just about had it with trades, partners canceling and the grief it has put on my people...

Today the people of the Sepritist Colony located on the outer rim, here by institute a bounty or a reward for your extra efforts...

I want to be in a long term trade circle, preferably the big 8, however thats not totally a deal breaker.

I will be rewarding the first nation or nations that can accomplish this task given my busy RL, with a $20.00 donation to your nation, if you happen to be lower than lets say 2500 infa what I will do is set up a deal with a donation buyer and have 18 million sent to your nation as that would be more of a benefit to you..

I'll be gone all day today and will check back later on tonight... however I'm an anxious buyer of these services and if this can't be done here, trust me I'll find someone on the owf to do it.

Less than 48 hours later low and be-hold, look what it produced.

We at the Brain call this positive motivation.

Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon! Maroon!

Ahem