Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement

Tygaland

untitled4bl1.jpg

Official Announcement from the Siberian Tiger Alliance

On a day when members of the Siberian Tiger Alliance celebrate passing a significant post-war milestone I now find it necessary to post some unsavoury news.

Every alliance has their idiots. People who act without thought, people who place their own desire for "lulz" above their alliance and their fellow alliance members.

Today, one such member informed me of their intent to resign from the Siberian Tiger Alliance citing "safety" concerns. With no specifics as to what those concerns were I spoke to the member in question on IRC to find out.

What was presented to me was an alliance leader's worst nightmare. The member informed me they had created a spy ring to infiltrate Continuum and One Vision alliances sometime in early January from what I can gather. The member gave no specifics about which alliances were targeted.

At that point I immediately expelled the member in question, Madmonkey24.

In the interests of honesty and disclosure I make this announcement public. The Siberian Tiger Alliance does not condone nor support spies and once they are uncovered they are expelled immediately.

If any member of the leadership of Continuum or One Vision alliances wishes to see the log of this confession then I will provide it to them privately. It does not contain any specifics, just confirmation of what I have said here is true. We offer full cooperation with those alliance that may have been affected.

Thank you all for your time.

Crown Prince Mishka of Tygaland

Supreme Chancellor of the Siberian Tiger Alliance

Edited by Tygaland

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll keep it brief for all of you who are skimming. Yes, the allegations are absolutely true. I have spied on a number of alliances, most of whom are members of the Continuum. I am not sorry for those who were spied on. I am, however, sorry for betraying the trust of the STA. They contributed aid to my nation, and trusted me inside the alliance. No STA members were involved, when I approached Tyga about it I was rebuked, and rightly so. I am glad to see an alliance stand up for its principles where it could have profited from easier actions.

The primary reason for my actions was, of course, a longstanding grudge against the NPO. They have been directly responsible for the ZI'ing of my previous nations multiple times. I've never seen a day when the majority of the Cyberverse didn't live in fear of the Pacifican curbstomp. They have killed the alliance that raised me in my youth, the Legion, and attacked numerous others, throwing casus belli to the wind. This is no justification for spying. Far from it. But when I decided to undertake my course of action I knew that I would have to do things that I would not be proud of. There are occasions when a few must sacrifice for the good of the many. I have failed in my purpose, but I have not betrayed my principles.

I am glad to know that those who decided to aid me in my chosen path have not been harmed for their actions. It is unlikely that they will be discovered. I again apologize to what friends I have left.

I'm willing to talk with any Q/1V officials who want any information. Just PM me or hit me up on IRC.

I'll keep it brief for all of you who are skimming. Yes, the allegations are absolutely true. I have spied on a number of alliances, most of whom are members of the Continuum. I am not sorry for those who were spied on. I am, however, sorry for betraying the trust of the STA. They contributed aid to my nation, and trusted me inside the alliance. No STA members were involved, when I approached Tyga about it I was rebuked, and rightly so. I am glad to see an alliance stand up for its principles where it could have profited from easier actions.

The primary reason for my actions was, of course, a longstanding grudge against the NPO. They have been directly responsible for the ZI'ing of my previous nations multiple times. I've never seen a day when the majority of the Cyberverse didn't live in fear of the Pacifican curbstomp. They have killed the alliance that raised me in my youth, the Legion, and attacked numerous others, throwing casus belli to the wind. This is no justification for spying. Far from it. But when I decided to undertake my course of action I knew that I would have to do things that I would not be proud of. There are occasions when a few must sacrifice for the good of the many. I have failed in my purpose, but I have not betrayed my principles.

I am glad to know that those who decided to aid me in my chosen path have not been harmed for their actions. It is unlikely that they will be discovered. I again apologize to what friends I have left.

I'm willing to talk with any Q/1V officials who want any information. Just PM me or hit me up on IRC.

Smartest thing you could have done, props to you I guess :blush:

I don't know, why do you ask?

Because I seem to recall you saying two days ago after your what, fourth alliance in two months that you weren't an alliance hopper. Just wondering where you draw the line. But that's enough about that, no need to further derail the topic. My apologies, Tyga.

First of all thanks to Tyga for the heads up and chat earlier. Second what kind of idiot would put an alliance in danger by doing this? A spy ring? Really? When was the last time a spy managed to do anything other than get caught? And for that you put STA in danger? Brilliant.