What's goin on?

Pigz

My prediction is that someone at some point will click the 'Declare War' link. I can't say when, and I can't say who.

Actually, on a serious note, a better way to get info is, seriously, ask around. Granted, you should first become the kind of person that they trust with info. First step would be to avoid introducing yourself as an enemy spy, or other rulers might feel a little concerned.

But really, the best way to find out the way the winds are blowing is to climb up and into the breeze. Make friends with those nice people in ... um, whatever colour New Pacific Order uniforms are. I can tell you Grand Global Alliance green makes a striking statement in my nation's military, especially when they fall off the parade grounds into the North Atlantic. (Greenland Republic, if you see green-clothed and blue-skinned forces on your beaches, please return them. I've mandated Imperial Express prepaid delivery labels as part of their war gear, just in case.)

The back door?

Also, there will be a war on Tuesday. Fear the coming of Tuesday. :jihad:

:ph34r:

I believe you have an obsession with the back door. You should get some help with that. :v:

And I say Wednesday. Most assuredly Wednesday. :nuke:

:ph34r:

I believe you have an obsession with the back door. You should get some help with that. :v:

And I say Wednesday. Most assuredly Wednesday. :nuke:

I think you're both wrong. We all know the majority of bad moves and reckless behaviors come on Thirsty Thursdays. :popcorn:

Edited by Lord Boris