What MHA REALLY think about NPO

Pratom

Okay let me give you the story before showing them. Josshill got kicked out MHA. I was asked to help him create his OA alliance. They said I was a traitor and a spy for helping a buddy set up his alliance, the reason they said this is because they didn't want to see OA get off the ground of get a protectorate.

So here I am. Really angry at MHA as are a lot of people but I'm the only one with balls enough to post these logs, they're from #harmless their personal channel.

[21:10] <%Nolissar[Harmlin]> it means increase our production buy 50% or more

[21:11] <%Nolissar[Harmlin]> so we can overtake MCXA before you can say "wuh"?

[21:11] <+Stonewall_Jaxon> but even the biggest alliance in the world needs good foreign standing

[21:12] <+Stonewall_Jaxon> or else you end up like GPA or GOONS

[21:12] <+Stonewall_Jaxon> but I see what you're saying

[21:16] <+Stonewall_Jaxon> some alliances have had a lot of treaties, and thwy were all canceled by the whim of another alliance in a short series of IRC queries

[21:16] <+Shamshir[MHA]> show we mean business as an alliance

[21:17] <+Shamshir[MHA]> i mean IRON could enforce an Orange #5 but they don't do it. Why?

[21:17] <+Stonewall_Jaxon> they're pansies :P

[21:17] <+Shamshir[MHA]> MCXA couldn't pick up the pieces in blue and needed the NPO to help them

[21:18] <+Shamshir[MHA]> so should we fall in line with these alliance that don't every try anything epic?

[21:18] <+Shamshir[MHA]> no

[21:18] <+Stonewall_Jaxon> mcxa was more interested in their long-term survival than being in BLEU

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv75/Pratom/pwnd.jpg ^^^^

Here's a few quote:

[23:32] <%PEShang[Harmlin]> OMG CN IS NO FUN NPO SO EBIL!

[23:32] <%PEShang[Harmlin]> pffft

01:00] <+Maxwell[MHA]> the last guy was red, I picked up a NPO applicant

[05:24] <@Thunderstruck> only a handful of people been here longer :P

[05:24] <@Thunderstruck> WCR depends on how u count him cause he did go back to NPO

[06:49] <@Thunderstruck> want me to leave to?

[06:49] <@Thunderstruck> ive done things worse then he has.

[06:49] <@Thunderstruck> Ive Religioned bashed

[06:49] <@Thunderstruck> Nationality Bashed

[06:50] <@Thunderstruck> Targeted Bashed

[06:50] <@Thunderstruck> Done R rated stuff in this channel.

[06:50] <@Thunderstruck> Dont R Rated stuff on public forums

[06:50] <@Thunderstruck> Gone after Other alliances

[06:51] <%Zaphod> Drake's not a bad person. Politically incorrect, yeah, but not a bad guy.

[06:51] <@Thunderstruck> u know $%&@. if i wanted an alliance to have no fun at all i would join NPO.

01:26] <@Snagglepuss> Check the "NPO applicant" AA

[01:26] <@Snagglepuss> :P

[01:26] <+Maxwell[MHA]> Honestly having 500 good members is better than 800 bad

[06:28] <%Nolissar[Harmlin]> I saw that JM

[06:28] <%Nolissar[Harmlin]> but I'm not an NPO fan, so hailing from me lol!

[23:15] <+Decker[MHA]> Still I <<< think that NPO lost GW1

[23:15] <@King_Merton[AFK]> ..kinda forced the Mods to ban them

[23:15] <+Decker[MHA]> and at all

[23:15] <+Decker[MHA]> FAN did damn nice against NPO aswell

[23:17] <+Decker[MHA]> even they got stomped )

[23:17] <+Decker[MHA]> ;)

[23:17] <@John_Mathews> FAN is a joke

[23:17] <@John_Mathews> and should just disban

Well I don't know about you but there I see MHA members insulting MCXA, FAN, NPO, IRON, GOONS, GPA. :) I'll add more as I find the logs. :)

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What is this I don't even.

Oh nos, people in one of the largest CN alliances have opinions that aren't even all that controversial. I really don't see any bashing, it simply looks like members discussing CN politics in a private channel. :o

Fail first is fail, anyone want it?

Edited by George the Great

No way. An alliance of over 600 people has members that don't love Pacifica.

Also, it's not exactly "anti-NPO" to say that FAN did well against them. It's ridiculous to say anything else. Given how big FAN is/was, they did very well. They lost, sure, but I certainly didn't expect them to put up a fight like that.

Edited by New Frontier

So here I am. Really angry at MHA [...] I'm the only one with balls enough

So you are the one angry at MHA and now want to prove you have "balls enough". That says lots about how trustworthy your post likely is, seeing how you appear very eager to get MHA into trouble cause you are "angry at MHA".

Meh.

Oh no, an alliance of over 500 people has members that don't like every alliance on Bob. The horror!

Also the insult to GPA and GOONS is that they got crushed because they didn't have secure FA or great PR... that's a statement of fact, not an insult.

Great log dump. Try harder.

:rolleyes:

Gee, I really appreciate your revealing of my "anti-NPO" comments. Like when I said that GPA got attacked for neutrality, and GOONS acted like a bunch of asshats? Clearly, NPO should be offended. Or when I said that alliances should make treaties out of camaraderie instead of simple politics because allies that dislike you aren't really allies? Damn, I really stuck it specifically to Pacifica there. Or, even most damning of all, I said that MCXA wanted out of a bloc that would lead to its destruction? How the hell did I get away with this crap?

:rolleyes: