A General Request.

Aiden Ford

I need a list of things for a Video Project I wish to do using an engine.

First, I would need a National Airforce Logo for someone who wishes to join.

Second, I would need a Trans-Atmopheric Fighter Lineart. Please, something not blatently ripped from an Anime. No Screenshots, or stuff like that.

MANTAHOE.png

is an example of what I need.

Third, I need a design from your Nation, of what a Planetary Craft would look like(Say Mining the Solar System, travelling from Earth to Mars, etc, etc)

Now, your probably asking, what do I gain from this?

A Spot in a small 3d Machanima I am working on. You want more? Add in yer voice when I get to that stage.

Edited by Aiden Ford

I need a list of things for a Video Project I wish to do using an engine.

First, I would need a National Airforce Logo for someone who wishes to join.

Second, I would need a Trans-Atmopheric Fighter Lineart. Please, something not blatently ripped from an Anime. No Screenshots, or stuff like that.

MANTAHOE.png

is an example of what I need.

Third, I need a design from your Nation, of what a Planetary Craft would look like(Say Mining the Solar System, travelling from Earth to Mars, etc, etc)

Now, your probably asking, what do I gain from this?

A Spot in a small 3d Machanima I am working on. You want more? Add in yer voice when I get to that stage.

So your asking for us to make a model/give you pic's?

For a Planetary Craft I was thinking of a large oval-like shape; I'll post my version I made in spore soon (screenshot); its not like any other space-craft designs. (I'll give more info on this later; I have thought alot on what an actual future space-ship is.

Edited by JerreyRough