Apology to Athens and Londos

Onomastos

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 nukes eatern. Unable to pay bills. This looks like the end. Oh well, fun while it lasted, at least I stood up for my principles, lol. A couple of days and I will start abusing peoples mothers, lol. Athens Rule

Yeah, his principles pretty much consisted of lying about fighting NPO, lying about helping us pay reps, and attacking people for trying to help him set up a trade circle. Good times.

Edit: And ripping on mothers

Edited by rsoxbronco1

Yeah, his principles pretty much consisted of lying about fighting NPO, lying about helping us pay reps, and attacking people for trying to help him set up a trade circle. Good times.

Edit: And ripping on mothers

And yet just though the causes for our anger are, Athens is not without mercy. I accept your apology, Onomastos, and hope that you have learned the right lessons from all this.

You know I like Londo and Athens and now I really don't like you.

This

sending me 50 tech will make all your troubles go away, i promise.

edit: I am actually being completely serious, i'll talk with Athens to get you off.

and this. oh hi Mogar :wub:

Reading this topic and the responses, was absolutely hilarious.

Have fun getting ZIed! :awesome:

And a little bit of OOC advice: when you're in a position like this, switching between trying to apologize/get peace and childish insults usually doesn't work. Athens is reasonable and if you had been reasonable you wouldn't be in the position you are in now. Let this be a lesson to you.

To: Onomastos From: The Corrupt Teacher Date: 2/3/2009 12:53:03 AM

Subject: Sup?

Message: "1 nuke eatern. 1 against 4. What a man, if i was 1 on 1 with any of these cheap nations i would take them out. Cowards. Attacking in packs like true cowards. Any allience that wants to stand up against these cowards pm me. NPO??? "

I hear Vox Populi is recruiting. I also believe FAN would welcome you as well XD.

Then

To: The Corrupt Teacher From: Onomastos Date: 2/3/2009 7:43:54 AM

Subject: RE: Sup?

Message: thanks, i will give them a try. If only the nations attacking me were man enough for a 1 on 1. Oh well

I lolled.

Ye should have really laughed him out of the channel, and remembered the saying "Sticks and stones" he’s a child, looking for attention, hence why he started trouble and then posted this apology on the OWF.

Ye would have been better off ignoring him in the channel, and then kicking him.

@lolxc5991- Here's what I don't get, why did he change $@! to arse but keep the other multiple obsenities[sp?]? lol That's like censoring hell and leaving some other more vulgar words out of the mix. >.>

Either way I don't like the "atleast the guy's apologizing" deal, if it had truly been a real apology that didn't consist of 3 lines of text and took more than 30 seconds of consideration, then maybeh it would have swayed more people. As it stands he wrote something that really didn't help his image, but I guess Londo has forgived him anyway. So my commentary isn't needed. :(

I guess the message here is o7 Londo. o.o

And yet just though the causes for our anger are, Athens is not without mercy. I accept your apology, Onomastos, and hope that you have learned the right lessons from all this.

I always knew you were weak, Londo. :P

Seriously though, if it were up to me you'd still be eating uranium cakes. Which is probably why its not up to me and I cant buy uranium cakes for another two weeks so... <_<