Most outrageous war rumors

Merrie Melodies

Surely we all ready know the best one of all.

Stages

1) FAN has sleeper cells in most of the major alliances in Q, any day soon they plan to attack, with the sleeper cells attacking members in the allaince they are sleeping in.

2) GOONz and \M/ have all come back as re-rolls, and have NPO in sight.

3) Q beat them down once again

:P

we can only but find that funny

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard everyone was going to honor their treaties.

That right there is a rumor, we all know when the curb stomp crew comes knocking a treaty is nothing more than a servers equal to Charmin..

However, I did see FOK's announcement, which I thought was unique in this day and age.

Edited by Freelancer

Unless it will cause your nation a massive reduction in infra, please share your most entertaining active rumor.

The rumor that made me laugh most was that your next post may consist of more than "lol this is what my Chinese whisper said".

Hope is but wishful thinking by those that know they will be let down.

Im disappointed already :(

Though to answer you question Valhalla is taking down IRON from within, we caused Heft to resign dude to pictures I have of him wallowing in a mud pool and installed Finsterbaby as a Valhallan puppet. All of this effort will cause the fall of Bigwoody and the installation of Nintenderek as Emperor of TORN.

Thats what I heard :awesome:

Edited by bill n ted

:) Do you think I'd share any I thought were remotely probable? I hear a lot of GR rumors, due to the old Atlantis frictions.

Nah. I'm not trying to do the whole "make it look ridiculous so nobody believes it" either. I was just plain surprised by it.

And I imagine there are a few rumours. We'll see what becomes reality and what doesn't.

The silliest one I've heard is that one about TOP betraying gremlins when NPO attacks them and OG even joining in to attack gremlins and umbrella as well. Of course at that point is when SF's jump in to save gremlins and then get betrayed by Fark and RIA who attack Ragnarok on NPO's orders.

I've actually heard this rumor explained to me.

Edited by President Obama

The silliest one I've heard is that one about TOP betraying gremlins when NPO attacks them and OG even joining in to attack gremlins and umbrella as well. Of course at that point is when SF's jump in to save gremlins and then get betrayed by Fark and RIA who attack Ragnarok on NPO's orders.

I've actually heard this rumor explained to me.

at least this one makes sense, or not? :blush:

i allways prefered the classical, grämlins gets rolled, one, but i´m an "old-timer" so you may forgive me

Edited by necAnt

The rumor that made me laugh most was that your next post may consist of more than "lol this is what my Chinese whisper said".

Hope is but wishful thinking by those that know they will be let down.

Im disappointed already :(

Though to answer you question Valhalla is taking down IRON from within, we caused Heft to resign dude to pictures I have of him wallowing in a mud pool and installed Finsterbaby as a Valhallan puppet. All of this effort will cause the fall of Bigwoody and the installation of Nintenderek as Emperor of TORN.

Thats what I heard :awesome:

Really? the rumor I heard was Heft was forced to resign due to spying activities coming to light, once again, just a rumor no factual information.

I hear greenacres is coming back with an invincible army of the undead to take out Slayer99 and Wingwhiper and anyone else who still remains from the old TF! days.

But that's just the rumour I'm hearing, I don't know if it's true or not.

Edited by astronaut jones

I hear greenacres is coming back with an invincible army of the undead to take out Slayer99 and Wingwhiper and anyone else who still remains from the old TF! days.

But that's just the rumour I'm hearing, I don't know if it's true or not.

Now that would be awesome, one of the few rumors posted it like to see come true. Not that I have anything against Slayer99 and crew I just miss Greenacres.