Favorite Wonder

youwish959

How does WRC help with NS rating may I ask?

This makes me want to facepalm. The fact that you think this way is why we insult you, and yet you still think this way.

So then we insult you some more. Please, do yourselves a favor and learn that you are the only alliance with these irrational nation building philosophies.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GGA and Valhalla are close in strength. I would pay 50 tech to both sides if they would engage in a one-day war with each other's top nations to demonstrate the benefits of having a WRC over having moar infras. Just post totals of infra destroyed so we might all learn from them.

50 tech not enough? I got some open slots... how about A HUNDRED???

Quick before I do a tech deal...

Also, I love my SDI a lot. It blocked seven nukes in a row last time I was in a war. That's a kickin' SDI.

SERIOUS SIDE EDIT:

Seriously, GGA. Things *can* change in the game and having a WRC helps insure one's ability to roll with those changes.

Edited by zzzptm

This makes me want to facepalm. The fact that you think this way is why we insult you, and yet you still think this way.

So then we insult you some more. Please, do yourselves a favor and learn that you are the only alliance with these irrational nation building philosophies.

LOL

I can't believe you think I ask this question without knowing the answers. here is the train of thought if you care to follow:

1) This thread is about favorite wonders

2) this then got to be why GGA hasn't built any WRCs

3) then that particular poster then showed a chart showing GGA has no NS growth

4) and then after my post he somewhat complains that I went out of topic with my reponse about personal NS...

Now that was funny. And now so is your response.

I speak for no one in GGA but myself; nor I can speak for the "nation building philosophies" of GGA. I don't think there is one besides some guides that I don't look at. Of the posters replied here, I think besides Degerate, only Jmatt15 knows about internals of GGA perhaps even more than I do(not a surprise). Sorry to step on this this other "member of the month" nation but sorry I don't remember your contribution for anything actually.

As for myself, I am just an old horse grazing in the pasture, having long ceased to care about agressive growth, war or alliance politics external or internal to GGA...but I still manage to outgain you almost 2 to 1 so please, work on your nation before telling me about irrational nation building strategies ;)

By pure numbers

Best Eco: SM

Best Military: WRC

Well, I would agree that the WRC is good for warfare, but the SDI is just as good, some may say better. It depends if you're an offensive or defensive minded person.

Also, the best eco wonder depends on when you get it. The SM should be the first one you get, but as some people wait to start buying wonders until they're at 3999.99 infra, by that time, the SSS is actually more beneficial. At least from my rough numbers running.

Well, I would agree that the WRC is good for warfare, but the SDI is just as good, some may say better. It depends if you're an offensive or defensive minded person.

Also, the best eco wonder depends on when you get it. The SM should be the first one you get, but as some people wait to start buying wonders until they're at 3999.99 infra, by that time, the SSS is actually more beneficial. At least from my rough numbers running.

SSS over SM over the long term for sure. The difference only lies with the initial wait to get the wonder

LOL

I can't believe you think I ask this question without knowing the answers. here is the train of thought if you care to follow:

4) and then after my post he somewhat complains that I went out of topic with my reponse about personal NS...

I speak for no one in GGA but myself; nor I can speak for the "nation building philosophies" of GGA. I don't think there is one besides some guides that I don't look at. Of the posters replied here, I think besides Degerate, only Jmatt15 knows about internals of GGA perhaps even more than I do(not a surprise). Sorry to step on this this other "member of the month" nation but sorry I don't remember your contribution for anything actually.

As for myself, I am just an old horse grazing in the pasture, having long ceased to care about agressive growth, war or alliance politics external or internal to GGA...but I still manage to outgain you almost 2 to 1 so please, work on your nation before telling me about irrational nation building strategies ;)

Wait what?

Working in every department of GGA, being DMoIA, MoIA, DMoAE, and being in GGA for about 17 months doesn't qualify me to know about the internals of GGA?

Actually, there are some suggested wonders that are out of this world. Unfortunately, they'd totally unbalance the game, so we'll never see them. But they're still cool. Like this one:

AWESOME DIPLOMATIC SERVICE

$65,000,000

Owner of this can attack any nation without revealing his identity to the attacked nation, as his awesome diplomatic service does an amazing job of covering-up the whole affair.

Love to have one of those!

Wait what?

Working in every department of GGA, being DMoIA, MoIA, DMoAE, and being in GGA for about 17 months doesn't qualify me to know about the internals of GGA?

Diomede is who I was refering to(I missed your posts mayer.

His efficiency has nothing to do with your (lack of?) guides.

heh, everyone's favorite wonder has nothing to do with GGA's lack of WRCs neither.

Sorry but going out of topic works both ways.

I do okay with my lack of guildes...thank you very much :)

You obviously don't know my history then. Or that I never cared about my nation.

No I don't...nor I care to know. I can sort of guess but your causalty level is not that high :P Anyway, it is not all that important; then again, neither is my nation building philosophy or the reason why I have not gotten my WRC yet ;)

LOL

A) Note rhetorical devices and for that manner other devices don't transcend forums very well.

B) Congratulations, you've outgrown me, I'm really impressed. Well I would be if it wasn't for the fact that we have no knowledge of our two nations comparative history and the fact that anecdotal evidence doesn't mean anything. Instead of spending all that extra money on infra, I invested it into something that'll prove useful for me. You invested in something that'll push you into the range of nations that are 5x as prepared for war as you.

C) So your nation building philosophy is you don't have one. Wonderful

D) So if you don't care about war anymore, why are you mad that we are calling you useless in a war?

Edited by Hasin

A) Note rhetorical devices and for that manner other devices don't transcend forums very well.

B) Congratulations, you've outgrown me, I'm really impressed. Well I would be if it wasn't for the fact that we have no knowledge of our two nations comparative history and the fact that anecdotal evidence doesn't mean anything. Instead of spending all that extra money on infra, I invested it into something that'll prove useful for me. You invested in something that'll push you into the range of nations that are 5x as prepared for war as you.

C) So your nation building philosophy is you don't have one. Wonderful

D) So if you don't care about war anymore, why are you mad that we are calling you useless in a war?

NS was mentioned by who first? surely not I ;)

Also, anecdotal evidence? Isn't this whole thread based on that?

-> So your nation building philosophy is you don't have one. Wonderful

I don't read guilds...this does not mean lack of a strategy. Let you in on a secret, sometimes it is more interesting to do something without reading the FAQ that explains everything to you.

-> So if you don't care about war anymore, why are you mad that we are calling you useless in a war?

Mad? over some data bits? Surely you kid...i find this rather amusing.