Favorite Wonder

youwish959

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, we are not in highschool any more; some of us don't feel compelled to get what all the "cool" kids got... ;)

All the cool kids gain NS too, but you're too cool for that ;)

GGA.jpg

Also, I <3 my MP. My favorite part of my nation isn't a wonder though :ehm:

Edited by mitchh

Because we honestly don't care, attack us and see how far you get before NPO reminds you why we don't need the WRC. :rolleyes:

With an attitude like that, I am embarrassed to be a former GGAer.

No, really. You embarrass me. Show some intelligence.

Edit: Oh. And, I like my DRA. om nom nom, More tech for me.

Edited by Diomede

Because we honestly don't care, attack us and see how far you get before NPO reminds you why we don't need the WRC. :rolleyes:

ah, and in case the NPO needs your help you send a bunch of Space Progam equipped warriors to do the job? That will be quite a show.

Or you can brag about your own alliance defending you. Bragging about others rushing to your defence is pretty silly

Enough bashing GGA in here,

I personally love my Manhattan project, bought it 5 days before the war of the coalition started.

Former member's prerogative, everyone else should get back to bashing ODN and Legion like good old days. Oh, and the Spanish Cat alliance.

I also :wub: my FAFB. I got it before my SDI or MP because it was cheaper.

No, I have long ceased to be in the in crowd, but still managed to out gain you ;)

How does WRC help with NS rating may I ask?

I must have missed where this became personal :)

Unfortunately, a nation does not an alliance make. Also, you may be beating me in NS and efficiency, but as far as war preparation ;)

WRC has nothing to do with NS, but if you want more graphs, stat-collecting is my business.

Edited by mitchh