SLCB Announcement

slcb2.jpg

Just a quick announcement to inform everyone that the glorious alliance of SLCB has now passed the strength barrier of 500,000. Happy face.

happydaysfo2.jpg

My thanks go to...

The larger SLCB nations, particularly imbored24470, Agg, rnegafan, and Ruff Ryders, who have assisted with aid no end.

The members who have joined SLCB and embraced our Seaworthy Spirit

Those who have stuck with us from the earliest days, and formed a fairly awesome Government and Military Command.

Signed;

A Soviet Attack; General, Founder, Director of Intelligence

Jingoist; General, Founder, Director of Diplomacy

Frozen-rpg; General, Director of Defence

E. Schrödinger; Councillor, Director of the Interior

imbored24470; Councillor, Director of Immigration

Aggbeast; Councillor, Director of Finance

multi; Councillor, Founder, Director of Culture

Kanu Tanu; Councillor, Deputy Director of Defence

Grave; Councillor

rnegafan; Major

dane0; Major

Sato; Major

Marco Pang; Major

ShadowSKAR; Major

tweek; Tech Organiser

Kuros; Founder

The unwashed masses (Liberians)

button2.png

Edited by A Soviet Attack

There was a time not so long again when I would have disregarded someone like you. The bottom-dwellers. The unclean. The subhuman parasites driven mad by the stench of fresh blood. But no longer.

There was a strange urge for me to click; to enter your abode. I didn't recognize the longing. I couldn't see what drove me to it. Yet I still entered. Then I noticed the smell. Fresh blood.

Congratulations to SLCB on their milestone. I look forward to any other stones they may have as well.

There was a time not so long again when I would have disregarded someone like you. The bottom-dwellers. The unclean. The subhuman parasites driven mad by the stench of fresh blood. But no longer.

There was a strange urge for me to click; to enter your abode. I didn't recognize the longing. I couldn't see what drove me to it. Yet I still entered. Then I noticed the smell. Fresh blood.

Congratulations to SLCB on their milestone. I look forward to any other stones they may have as well.

k

it's not fresh blood... somebody's making brownies.