UME offer of peace talks

arcofmudkip

UME has been considering our posiiton, with a dearth of supplies and low morale this is a final offer of peace talks before we have to keep fighting IRON (gah =[). IRON are invited to peace talks on coldfront, our channel is #UME, please come along. In order to reach any of our senior members simply type <removed>, we have that on our alerts, a government member will be there to assist you.

Thank you, we cordially invite all of CN to come talk :D

<Modedit>: Please do not get a phrase added to Coldfront's spam filter and then subsequently request that people say it.

Edited by Manwe

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We are not begging, We want peace so we can actually see what this game is all about, we jumped in face first without knowing what was going on, and just attacking everybody at random.

Now this stage is over we are trying to get peace so we can learn the game and get more involved with the community surrounding it.

I highly doubt people are going to play by your rules. You're the ones who are begging for mercy, not IRON.

This is exactly why I left TORN.

For God sakes, these are new players. Just try and help them out. They don't care about how cool you look on the OWF.

No, instead of welcoming people to the game, we do absolutely everything we can to make sure they stay on ZI lists. Seriously, lighten up.

That would be nice, except you appointed SOPs, OPs and HOPs ban UME members on sight for wishing to talk peace.

Yours

Joeeigel

Assuming that is true (I haven't been able to access IRC for quite some time) then I guess you have your answer. When IRON is ready to give you peace I'm sure someone will let you know.

You're not all that big and scary. Please see:

UME recruitment after 3 days in 2008, on other worlds of which we will not speak.

1213206147270dx7.png

Is this some kind of threat? By all means please bring in 500 new members and more. War is fun.

Edited by Authur

For God sakes, these are new players. Just try and help them out. They don't care about how cool you look on the OWF.

They are mostly 7chan /b/tards. Remember what happened to CN the last time /b/ decided to do something stupid?

No, instead of welcoming people to the game, we do absolutely everything we can to make sure they stay on ZI lists. Seriously, lighten up.

This. And people complain about a shrinking and stagnating member base. pssh, its their fault too.