Do remember that insanity doesn't always mean good.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to thank everyone who has been kind enough to inform us of the existence of the PM feature. If only we had known it existed we would have been able to spare you the terrible hardship of reading a thread on a forum. I am sure I feel awful for you.

As for the original message. Don't $%&@ with us.

It is impossible to stifle the curiosity about this matter.

I've heard rumors that spy operations have been being conducted against the RIA. Mainly the assassination of spies. But I'm not sure if there is any truth to it, or if it is just a rumor. I don't really speak to people in the RIA so all I know is what I hear through the grapevine, and even that isn't that reliable. So, your guess is as good as mine, Peggy.

I demand that someone from Vox posts here telling the rest of us what this means :P

You mean what it seems to mean, what R_V tells us it means, what their super secret OcUK spies in Rok (all tracked down by IP btw) say it means, or would you rather listen to Doitzel explain its implications and why Moo sucks in a 5 paragraph theme? I fancy letting RIA explain it when they are ready, personally. <_<

You mean what it seems to mean, what R_V tells us it means, what their super secret OcUK spies in Rok (all tracked down by IP btw) say it means, or would you rather listen to Doitzel explain its implications and why Moo sucks in a 5 paragraph theme? I fancy letting RIA explain it when they are ready, personally. <_<

It's all the same to me.