Dark Vows Amendment

JoshuaR

I see a lack of Sparta and Old Guard

From my perspective, black is a very different sphere than most. We're a sphere of hugely different alliances and styles bound together by the simplest of treaties (see OP) and yet we remain relatively inter-alliance dramatics free. Black has a plethora of low to mid range alliances with a few heavy hitters in the upper echelons but we're such an independent group that the non inclusion of some of those heavy hitters does not hinder our progress whatsoever.

Basically, we're a chill group (see first post after OP).

I am talking in a JoshuaR announcement because it's the first one I've seen.

Also, this is awesome to see. Go, Black.

Pshh, I feel like I created some topics in early 2007.

Lol coolgreen dan and ryan signed this three times. Good stuff

Good. <_< Heh.

As far as any alliances who might be "missing" from this treaty, all those that I've contacted assure me that they hold these values true and dear to their hearts as well as I do. Of course, I still push for their signatures. ;)

As far as the comments about Sparta's internal trade circles etc., this economic amendment was just ratified. Prior, the Black Conclave trade section was severely underused. Trade circles haven't been a major draw to the Dark Vows until now. That being said, our trade circle setups are here for ALL of the black team, not only signatories. Thus, Sparta members could still be using the function and not have signed the Dark Vows.

Sparta already had an exhaustive internal trade and tech system when they moved from Pink.

Well he's right about Sparta. The more black cooperation and connection the better in our minds though. I wish the signatories of DV luck with this, and believe it will help them. For now we get more activity on our own boards (OOC: We also like them better than the Black Conclave boards. I can't tell you how annoying it is not to be able to highlight something and add tags around that.) I think this is a good step for black.

o/ Black

Well he's right about Sparta. The more black cooperation and connection the better in our minds though. I wish the signatories of DV luck with this, and believe it will help them. For now we get more activity on our own boards (OOC: We also like them better than the Black Conclave boards. I can't tell you how annoying it is not to be able to highlight something and add tags around that.) I think this is a good step for black.

o/ Black

[OOC]Hehe, imagine how annoying they are to me. At MFO we have BBCode turned off entirely, so everything is strange.[/OOC]

We signatories do hope it will help us, but we also hope independent black nations, black nations from other alliances, and black nations from non-signatories will take advantage of the system. For example, nations may sign up for trade circle assignment without ever registering on the Black Conclave, if they so choose. The link I posted in the original post goes straight to a Google Doc form sheet that Myworld created. Of course, in the case of Sparta, we do encourage you to send our way any mostly filled trade circles, as we may have the missing resources.

gratz on seeing this again, it's been a while for me. just wondering though, why is the KGB still on there? we disbanded a long time ago, and i know that SE is not around anymore... so is that just all of the old signatories as well?

In this list, everything after The Ravyns is "Memoriam." Of course, since this announcement, The Shadow Confederacy and The United Front have signed the treaty.

A hearty welcome to those two alliances! :)

And? :lol:

The only thing I have that stinks is my SDI. <_<

Aww. :P

Old Guard commends the writers and members on the positive changes within Dark Vows. We've never signed a sphere-based treaty as we never found the need to do so, but we appreciate anything that enables the well-being and prosperity of the black sphere.

Best wishes for future success.