UME Public announcement and apology to all of CN

arcofmudkip

Does this really matter? No one cared about such things present in the NTO, possibly until it became the EGS.

Honestly, there have been enough witch hunts...

I'm curious is all. Not all /b/ members were scum. NTO was a nice place, quaint even. EGS was born out of a evil coup, so I'm not too keen on it.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious is all. Not all /b/ members were scum. NTO was a nice place, quaint even. EGS was born out of a evil coup, so I'm not too keen on it.

Aye. Not saying all of /b/ were graceful either, nor do I really care about UME beyond amusement at the fact that this is the second religiously-motivated OP tonight. Third, if you count the topic of "Something with Jesus..."

Sorry. The Nazi hunts were an eyeroller for me, and as for March Madness...all I can say is...lulz. :lol:

Edited by Gatherum

Though you may be unaffiliated with /b/ itself, which for all intents and purposes will remain dead, do you deny basing your alliance's theme off a zany and crazy concept, along with some of your member base's names being directly influenced by *chan memes and the like?

I have a *chan meme as my sig and avi, wanna attack me because of it?

I have a *chan meme as my sig and avi, wanna attack me because of it?

A forced meme at that. ;)

I've already talked to the UME, they're very nice folks. Certainly not who you think they are. And I'm not out for blood, I simply asked a question. Perhaps it was a bit too imposing for your taste?

We are associated with no external groups, we have NO, I repeat NO affiliation with the alliance "/b/" who previously played this game.

OOC: (I know I'm supposed to only post IC, but this i feel this little edit is needed (sorry Darth: PM me if i made this edit incorrectly im not trying to get warned :/) I know we use religious statements here, I am not trying to convert anyone or preach; I have nothing against agnostics and atheists [or other faiths] but i request out of respect to all beliefs this thread does NOT turn into pro- or anti- religious or for that matter any "divine" debate. Please keep those statements to yourselves - For common courtesy

-Cheers

This part of the forum is OOC its all the subforums that are IC

Also welcome to CN. Good to see you wish to live a life of peace

First.

/b/ =/= 4chan.

2nd, you can't stop people from playing a free online game because they browse other sites.

3rd, nothing here equates to them being "furries" except the Elephant theme, which is most likely used because this particular group exists in other worlds.

4th, furries are not 4chan either, I don't care if you don't want to listen to that. Ignorance will own spawn more ignorance.

Obviously, you don't know jack about 4chan.

Obviously you missed GWI, GWII, GWIII, The Holy Farkistan war, The FAN-WUT war, the UJW, VietFAN, the GOONland resistance, etc. Almost every major war has been fought with the only winner of all being the people who were from a site that is most similar to CN. LUE was from GameFaqs, FAN is from the ar15 forums, GOONS was from SA, /b/ was from 4chan, Farkistan was from Fark. The only people left making the rules are the ones that do not specifically link themselves to groups outside CN. The may be a few alliances that are still formed from groups outside CN, but even most of those alliances have merged with other alliances and lost that identity that ties them to where they originate from, much like generations cause people to become less like thier original ancestors that came from x country to find a better life.

All that said, best of luck to the UME, Ive seen some of thier deeds in other places, and all I can say is they cause enough controversy to stir things up pretty well.

(for reference, furrydom started long before the internet. SA and 4chan generally shun furries, as do most internet forum groups. People link furries to the internet, but if you actually look deeper into it, youll realize that furries stay away from internet groups that are not primarily made up of similar types of people (read: most internet groups). Not to derail the thread, just thought some clarification was necessary)

Wait could somebody update the Cyberwiki page about the IRON-UME war?

Go to the cybernations wiki and search "ankle-biters war"

Im too busy to edit it with all the interesting updates of late ^_^

Im not sure what chemicals are in those UME people, but sorry isnt going to cut it...

Perhaps 10,000 tech and $100 million dollars of reparations will do....

Wait could somebody update the Cyberwiki page about the IRON-UME war?

Go to the cybernations wiki and search "ankle-biters war"

Im too busy to edit it with all the interesting updates of late ^_^

Im not sure what chemicals are in those UME people, but sorry isnt going to cut it...

Perhaps 10,000 tech and $100 million dollars of reparations will do....

the UME has done more then that much damage,

Ive decided ill let the UME fight for now ill be fighting with IRON. It's the only way IRON can beat them!

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=295776.

o/ IRON

:LOLOLOLOL: