Foreign aid requests

Top Cat

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=180412

I have been attacking rogues that have been ghosting alliances, and attacking smaller nations for benefit. He has a large airforce and I cannot seem to find anyone to donate aid.

I would like a large loan, perhaps 3 million, but I will pay it back.

Any aid that can be given will be greatly appreciated. Even if it is trades and any amount of money will be helpful. New and looking for the community for help. Thanks in advance to those that do.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=186370

Edited by Valcania

Well just like every other person here I am looking for aid...In return I am will to open a trade route with you, if you want my resources that is. I hope to hear from someone soon...

I am mainly wanting aid to get my harbor so that I can join a trade circle. If you have a trade circle and would like my resources pm me in game i have lumber and oil...

Heres my link: http://cybernations.net/nation_drill_displ...ation_ID=186164

Edited by xforsakenx1x

I am new to Cyber nations and need some financial help (1 mil+/-). If anyone has some extra cash that they are not using at the moment it would be greatly appreciated. I could give you some tech or open a trade offer in return. Thanks!

Aquajake,

President of Jakes Land

I am the leader of a new alliance called the Sacred Order of Poopsie Woopsies.

We would like assistance in the form of foreign aid. Please consider giving , as this is the Christmas Season and the best time of all to consider being nice.

If anyone gives us foreign aid , i will personally tell Santa, that he or she has been nice.

MegaBomb is my nation.

I have given aid to all members of my alliance ( one <_< ) , and i have given foreign aid to a trading partner.

We are a very generous , yet very poor clan , please give. :popcorn:

I am Colossus Emperor of MegaBomb,

alliance Sacred Order of Poopsie Woopsies

I was thrown from 12.5k NS to 3.5 and now I am at 4.5k.I would like a loan of 3mil which I will return with an interest of 25% equals to 750k money added to those that will be returned 10 days after the aid slot expires.My nation is named The 300.Any help is greatly appreciated.

Edited by Ntinos

So far, after my request, i've had no offers. Then the same brilliant people keep saying " join a clan". No shi %$^ Dick Tracy.

Anyone looking for assistance should join the Sacred Order of Poopsie Woopsies. It is your only sure safe bet . :popcorn: