Foreign aid requests

Top Cat

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fellow Citizens:

I am Kola,Prime Minister of Donegal

I am asking for soem assistance in regards to resources and aid.

Donegal currently has lead and wheat.we are looking for silver,coal,water,furs,construction,etc,etc to help diversify our industries.

Also we could use some aid in the area between 300-500k.

If you can help us,we would appreciate it!

Link to DOnegal is here:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=182314

Thank you!

My nation, Humpadoria, has only recently formed. As a democratic country, we believe in free speech, but a ban on drugs trafficking and are against nuclear weapons. The country would be happy to come to some sort of long term agreement beneficial for both parties. We have Sugar and Wheat as resources.

As a fledgling country, we are requesting an amount of about 250K, but any amount will be greatly appreciated.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=183248

Hello, I am Master Dag, founder of the newly developed nation of Dagred.

Currently I am looking for a little bit of foreign assistance to get myself start, any amount will be greatly appreciated.

And while I am here, i would also like to extend a request to anyone wishing to trade with me, to feel free to send me an agreement, I have Fur and Spices.

Hello, I'm a new nation, and and my alliance aid has not come through, tbh id be gratful for anything, 500k would be useful, 1 million more so, 2 or 3 million ,while most unliekly because its ur money and i havtn got much to give at moment, would earn you a cyber nations friend for life, and make my day. The money will be speant on tech, infrastructure, land, improvemtns and some millitary, though my intentions are mainly peaceful ones. Here is the link:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=182788

if you could lend me aid, it would be fantastic,

thankyou, have a nice day

Hi guys, I'm a new ruler just recently joined CN. Been here about a week and havin fun so far but not had a great start. Any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated. Not only lookin for aid but for some help with figuring out how to make some money for myself so I can help out new nations in the future. Thanx in advance! B) :D B)

Edited by galley

Ragnarok began as an alliance on September 21st 2007.

Since our beginning date I have sent out $68,000,000 and 75 tech in aid to my alliance mates. That doesn't include our other bank nations aiding either. We send out aid to help our dedicated members every 10 days.

On 11/30 $54,000,000 is already scheduled to be sent.

If you can be a productive and valuable member you will get aid. A link to our forums is in my sig. Thanks.

I'm actually not too sure how this Foreign Trade works, but if someone could send between 500k and 1.5 million for me to buy infrastructure, a harbor, and for general upkeep that would be great, as my coffers are slowly becoming empty.

Guessing I developed too fast and built up the military too fast, which was a bad idea...

Edited by Cengiz II