Foreign aid requests

Top Cat

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just joined the Illuminati but before that I had no alliance so I got bang up pretty good. I'm on the White Team also looking for some aid so I can get back on my feet. I'm barelly making my bills and need to buy land, infa, and another factory so I can make some money hopefully. A million plus would get me going agian. Thank you

This is my first time playing this game. I like it alot except for the lack of initial funding. Not much can be done with 500 bucks.

I keep getting requests to join alliances, but at the moment, I am very skeptical because I don't know anything about any of them. I would hate to just, collect any funds, then find something that I feel is better.

Anyway, I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me out to where I could stay independent for the time being. I will not forget you in the future, and I'll owe you one.

Badassnation

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=177947

MK

We are a new, early nation. We need a foreign Aid or a small loan, because our Joining Aid from the alliance is delaying and we find it hard to develop our economy.

here we are:

Coruptia

In case of a loan, please consider that we are a nation with limited capabilities . The purpose of it is to help us, not for you to get rich. Send us the terms of the loan.

Thank You!!!

Our ruler: Onegative

NASA is a small, peaceful alliance, and we were attacked by someone who was twice as powerful than us. It is not me, but martinjeff05 of Andrea Prahdesh who needs money to rebuild. He has gone from 21 tech, and 210 infra., to 16 tech, and 16 infra(the person who is attacking him has 31.44 tech, and 329.24 infra, so we have no chance of defeating him). He was attacked without any provocation whatsoever. I am doing all I can to aid him, but martinjeff05 could really use money. Please, if there's anything you can do for my friend, please, help him!

(I estimate that it will take $250,000) for martinjeff05 to recover.

I have no slots and I am not allowed to send aid to ppl in war in other alliance so when he is done w/ war and I have an extra slot I will send him anywhere from 250k - 700k

Also, if he donates in my name I will send him 6 mil and 10 tech. Sound like a deal

I have no slots and I am not allowed to send aid to ppl in war in other alliance so when he is done w/ war and I have an extra slot I will send him anywhere from 250k - 700k

Also, if he donates in my name I will send him 6 mil and 10 tech. Sound like a deal

It's a stretch, but if anyone wants to send 3M my way so I can make my infra jump, that would be amazing.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=135083

If you have a few million bucks burning a hole in your pocket, I wouldn't have a problem with reliving you of it either. In addition, for the aid I'd be willing to trade with you - my resources are gems and water. If interested, send the aid and make the trade request.

Also, if you need somebody to do tech transactions for you, I'd be willing to do that. PM me your offer and we'll discuss terms.

Edited by John Rihder

Can I ask a newbie question here about foreign aid?

When I went to send someone some aid, it sent me an error message telling me "You do not have that much money or you cannot send that much money in a foreign aid transaction." I did have the amount of money there to transfer, and it was only about 1/4 of what I had, so below the guidelines. This is my first attempt to send aid to someone, so I wasn't over my limit.

Can anyone explain what I might have been doing wrong?

Thanks for your help!

Anyone needing foreign aid can post here.

Let's be careful about what we post. Joke requests will not be tolerated and will land you with a increased warn level.

I am requesting aid for the Republic of Donegal.I am Koala,President of the ROD.

I would accept any help that can be offered towards assisting my nation,which is currently undergoing an influx of immigrants.We are an open border nation and try to help those in need.We feel closing our borders will isolate the nation,and we are not that type of nation.

Due to the influx,we have opened 2 embassies, our staff is unable to really assist everyone as their isn't enough money to staff the the embassies,as well as proide support and assistance.

Anyone out there that can help...feel free to check out the ROD here:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=182314

If anyone can help us,we would be more than willing to aid a nation in need when that time arises later.

Thank you!

Edited by Koala