Foreign aid requests

Top Cat

Hello I am a new nation. I am currently 2 days old, and I was wondering if anyone could give me some foreign aid for just a start up boost. I see a large number of people asking for 1mil, so Im going with that. If anyone could give me 1mil in aid more or less to help me get my nation off the ground I would really appreciate it. It would be best to pm on CN. My nation is United Progressia.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'm new to the game and just learning the ropes. I was hoping that someone might be able to send me some foreign aid in order to help me get my nation going. Any amount would help. My nation is the Republic of Rupert. Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=540996

Thank you!

Rupert

Edited by Jtrupert3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, 

I'm new to the game and wanted to see if anyone was interested in doing a standard 6 million/100 tech deal...or if you prefer 3 million/50.  I pay back on time and in full.  Let me know in the game if you're interested http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=541653

Generalisimo Bob

Hi everyone, I'm a new nation and this game looks pretty fun. I was looking around and saw this and figured I could probably use a bit of help starting off. Anything would be greatly appreciated, no matter how big or small. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Here is my link thing to my nation.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=543142

Edit: Update, I have been attacked at random. Some aid would definitely be super helpful at this point. Anything anybody can spare.

Edited by ViroSarki

I am urgently requesting aid in any form following several random and devastating attacks for so called 'General disputes' of a young JEM HADAR alliance nation. Peace has been obtained but My nation has lost almost all of it's defence forces and I am unable to pay bills at this time as well. Reparation request have been sent but no replys as of this time.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=536743

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for about a hundred soldiers, a few thousand in cash and a tech level or two. Any or all of these would be greatly appreciated! Feravivian remembers.   

XxXGetPwnedXxX has recently attacked me without reason. His cause for war is that I killed a spy when he tried to disrupt my tank's defences. Obviously trying to weaken me before launching an invasion. He thought I would be a weak target because I kept a small military (200 some troops and 20 tanks) and had been inactive for the past few days. We were a peaceful nation before this war, now we put down our hoes and pick up our rifles. Please help restore peace to Feravivian.   

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

yeah i just started up today  and i noticed im somehow at a environment of grips of a environmental apocalypse and i severely need help to stabilize it anything works thank you and advise for the funds would be appreciated as well.

ive also found that there have been multi nuclear strikes within a mere hour or two and new nations such as myself suffer from it.

got some advise to help thx for that but its still in the hole

Edited by warsword

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I doubt anyone reads these and/or takes them seriously, but here we go...

I have tech deals to repay in a few days and I have used the aid money to buy tech. I'm trying to get up to 1000 tech and I don't know how I'm going to do it in two days without going into debt-lock (I'm at 880 now). If I could get 100 tech and perhaps $6,000,000 (or just the tech), that would be so incredible and I'd pay you back or help you out when you need it.

I'm Oceanic Federation and I need tech. Thanks.

Edited by Stephen Young

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in need of help after a raid that took place about two weeks ago. I went from an economy in which citizens were making eighty dollars a day after taxes down to four dollars (which has improved somewhat since, up to about thirty). My environment needs significant cleanup as well. I have had to sell land to help out. 

If someone could help out with money or tech, that would be great! 

-MidnightValor 

• 5 weeks later...

Greetings,

I am requesting in behalf of "New Iraqi Empire" to get all the help he can get. He is a new nation that was just attacked and I am trying to protect him. However, All my aid slots are full. Any amount of cash and troops would be greatly appreciated. His nation is - http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=566921

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...