Foreign aid requests

Top Cat

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a 1 BILLION DOLLAR LOAN!

Looking to rebuild my nation afte rmultiple UNJUST war.

From the OP -

"Let's be careful about what we post. Joke requests will not be tolerated and will land you with a increased warn level."

I wouldn't be bumping those kind of requests.

From the OP -

"Let's be careful about what we post. Joke requests will not be tolerated and will land you with a increased warn level."

I wouldn't be bumping those kind of requests.

I'm not joking. I believe a 1 Billion dollar loan would substantially increase my presence in the community AND enhance my power. I am currently pursueing other ways of getting the case though and will no longer post to this thread.

• 3 weeks later...

I just came back to the game after a very long time, and would like to ask for some aid to help build it from the ground up. Anything anyone can spare is appreciated, and if you would like the aid to be paid back in the future I'm sure we could work something out. This is not an urgent request, just to clarify.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am looking to connect with nations that have an interest in assisting a developing nation with foreign aid. This assistance is greatly needed for the development of Magnolia. I can assure those interested that in return Magnolia will not only become an ally, but will also repay your for your investment financially or with military support should you face any international conflict in the future. Please note that I have been invited to join several alliances, offering aid up front. However, I feel that it is in the best interest of Magnolia to create a strong foundation first, then decide later if joining an alliance will be in the best interest of the physical and financial safety of Magnolia. 

Please let me know if you are interested as soon as possible as our financial situation requires immediate attention.  

Gabriel

President of Magnolia 

• 1 month later...

Asking for a simple payout for the United Proviences, a small but promising nation.  Reqested payout is $ 3 million dollars, to build up the nation.  I hope to pay you back in the future, even though that may or may not be guaranteed.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Requesting aid. I care not whether it comes as troops or as money but I need it fast. I am in a war that I am losing. I get a nuke a day. I must have the strength to fight back. For $6 million I would be willing to do  6/200 tech trade at a later date to pay 100 tech for both aid packages (I get $12 million, you get 200 tech).