Looking for an old War Horse

Republic of Roma

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember a whole bunch of propaganda from back between the first great war and the third great war that called nuclear weapons "the easy button," and fighters who relied on them were considered terrible. It seems the CN community has forgotten that period of time and the standard has changed. If launching nuclear weapons at nations that are clearly unable to defend against them (let alone produce them) makes you a great fighter, then this man is obviously top of the line. The story doesn't change though. We'll keep fighting him until his funds and nukes run out, and then you all will find he's just as mortal as we know he is.

If someone has the upper hand, be it nuclear or otherwise, then they have every right to use that upper hand to the best of their ability and to boast as they see fit.

As for those saying "ZOMG you have to be way bigger to have nukes! No fair!" I present you with subject A:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=263067

Now obviously my illustrious an largely impressive Emperor is also out for range in regards to the OP, but I just wanted to show that with proper planning and funding (both of which I would assume the NPO has) having a nuclear capable nation in that range is very possible. Especially for a larger nation who has been brought down a few ranges by the toll of war.

Edited by Captain Flinders

LMAO, dude are you really bragging? Id almost be tempted to thrash on you if NPO didn't own you already.

Oh you are so brave, empty threats are what make you a big man.

I almost feel sorry that you are in red team (see, two can play this game :))

Edited by terveis

The New Pacific Order has failed to defeat me so far. As I see here: http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1

Wave after wave of nations have been scarred by my war machine, just check the graphs on my previous opponents (some of which deleted the expired war slot)! It has been a month and yet I still produce nukes, still posses a significant war chest, and still have not been pinned to anarchy.

So I ask the New Pacific Order, and other alliances, to bring forth an old war horse in my NS range, one who is skilled at war, who has taken part in devastating wars, that has actually risked his or her nation and suffered massive losses, has a nice set of improvements and wonders, and a load of technology, to wage war on my nation. I promise not to launch any nukes or CM's at that person, and I hope he or she will do the same back.

.....or is every last nation on CN bloated from the excess of looting in all the massacres and curb stompings?

I've eaten over 40 nukes in my career. Fought in many, many wars. In the top .09% of top casualties.Too bad I'm too large, I'd love to give you a fight.

Yeah, it sometimes happens that rogues manage to fight off all their opponents. Major alliances are now so big that it's entirely possible that everything they throw at the rogues is too incompetent or just unlucky. I doubt that the NPO somehow tossed aside their martial traditions, it's just that there are a lot more poor or inexperienced fighters everywhere nowadays.

I've been away for too long to remember whether this guy's NS is considered mid or low. I always sucked at nation-building, so back in the old days, I always liked a good little fight like this. I'd love to do it now, but obviously can't. I would have been a good fighter if I didn't regularly make elementary mistakes in the excitement.

Oh you are so brave, empty threats are what make you a big man.

I almost feel sorry that you are in red team (see, two can play this game :))

Laughing at beating up young nations his NS size while he has those improvements and wonders must be what makes the OP a big man. no? see how the game goes.

I think it's prety hilarious to watch the NPO Shoutdown Machine completely ignore the fact that he's not been touched by wave after wave and think that turning this into a debate about nuking will work. I've never been over 10k NS but the nations I've fought have still been able to damage my nation, especially when they had me 5-on-1 down to 2-on1.

Simply put, NPO's massive belly roll of inexperienced, underpaid roster-fillers have shown themselves completely inept.

Meanwhile, as NPO claims that Acamas is only successful because he attacks inactive nations, an NPO nation attacked me at 13+ days inactivity and has subsequently gotten his tail handed to him on a platter. Pick a party line.

I've eaten over 40 nukes in my career. Fought in many, many wars. In the top .09% of top casualties.Too bad I'm too large, I'd love to give you a fight.

Well you'd only surrender and find a nice safehouse to retire to when it got rough, anyway.

Edited by Schattenmann

As I stated before referencing your alliance, you're nation is bloated for fighting the winning side of every single war and looting every single last one of your targets. The number of casualties for defending your nation is nearly the same as mine. So hire a mercenary and give me a good fight, because no one in your alliance can take me down. The longer you wait, the more your smaller nations will suffer. Either that, or you could give Vox Populi peace, since I am not a rogue, but a foot soldier of Vox fighting for our freedom. I think it would be best for your alliance to give Vox peace rather than have me, and possibly others, be a permanent nuisance to your smaller nations around the 10-20k range.

Quit talking like the Republic of Roma planned to be a powerful nation on the bottom, it’s called attrition. NPO nations of equal nation strength slowly chip away at the Republic of Roma until it is a nation with significant advantages over nations at the same NS, eventually the NPO nations at the same level as the Republic of Roma are unable to win a single battle against the Republic of Roma. Ironically the NPO’s strength at higher tiers is the reason they are currently unable to defeat the Republic of Roma.

Edited by Generalissimo

I'm still waiting to see any NPrOpaganda that explains why he has not lost a single NS in the last 25 days. Seriously. How can you be at constant war with someone, and do no damage?

How hard is it even to get the people fighting him on IRC to coordinate attacks, and hence execute a coup de grace, anarching him?