Looking for an old War Horse

Republic of Roma

You forgot the part where your opponent had a nuclear arsenal and a lot of wonders too.

OH WAIT-

Doesn't matter. Your point was that such a practice was unethical. My oppenent has about 5 more improvements than I do, as well as NPO money to keep him going if he has to.

If you really wanted to, you could make a nation with Wonders and nukes in my range, it would just take tons of work, and nobody would want to waste that, except for well, a rogue.

Also, alls fair in war. It's not as if the NPO hasn't ever exploited mechanics for their own gain...right?

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? Neither MegaAros nor his opponent have any wonders or nukes.

Although it's nice to wave Auric's disbandment around as a great victory for FAN, it was caused more by their own incompetence than FAN's amazing spy skills. Just because it happened once doesn't mean that FAN can magically make any alliance they want disband.

Or does it? :ph34r:

Also true, but AA was arguably one of the more stable yellow alliances, and a sanction war would be unprofitable. Alliances of R.O.C.K.s and VAs size cannot wage an effective sanction war at their current abilities. Now, if the NPO had a yellow senate seat, we'd probably be sanctioned right now.

Besides, you forget about trades he doesn't have on yellow, AND that he is probably trading secretly, as many Vox nations do.

Edited by MegaAros

You do realize why he is able to use nukes? How big he would have had to have been and how low he brought himself or was brought to. NPO is supposed to bring nukes to the nations of NS that low? Don't be silly. I am not saying this shows well on us but statements like yours are good for a laugh but you cant honestly be serious with that statement.

Even VE had a MP nation in my str range last war, and I wasn't much larger than him strength wise. I anarchied all 3 NPO nations (the 2 I attacked and the one that attacked me) before being repeatedly nuked, so yes, the NPO either has severely lacking well-written war guides (according to ES's forum, this is the case) and/or many incompetent nations. Seeing as how big ya'll are, I'm willing to bet maybe 70% (or more) of you have no idea what you're doing and are completely carried by the small minority who knows both how to play politics-wise and war-wise.

Thank your lucky stars.

Even VE had a MP nation in my str range last war, and I wasn't much larger than him strength wise. I anarchied all 3 NPO nations (the 2 I attacked and the one that attacked me) before being repeatedly nuked, so yes, the NPO either has severely lacking well-written war guides (according to ES's forum, this is the case) and/or many incompetent nations. Seeing as how big ya'll are, I'm willing to bet maybe 70% (or more) of you have no idea what you're doing and are completely carried by the small minority who knows both how to play politics-wise and war-wise.

Thank your lucky stars.

I think it's probably 95%.

Also, World of Darkness (NPO) has been ZI'd and pleaded his case to be freed. Because we are humans, not animals like so many around here, we peaced him out and wished him well.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=291522

Before any of you rewriters of history jump in here spewing falsehoods, he was an active nation and larger than me when I declared on him. The in game charts will prove it. But that wont stop NPO from trying to spin it.

Think about that. NPO nations are being driven to ZI by just a couple of nations attacking thier alliance. The "war machine" that is NPO could not defend a single nation. :blink:

The only reason World of Darkness was even in this battle was because I was able to declare on him after I had been in wars for over a week. I could do so because the best and brightest NPO had to offer could not even anarchy me, meaning I was free to declare on any and all. That ZI was a direct result of the incompetence of the NPO's Alpha battalion leadership and the inability to know how to fight. The sum total of NPO's assistance to the first NPO nation going to ZI in I dont know how long? 2000 troops. Way to stick together boys. way to stick together. :awesome:

Oh, and isn't it a no no for a NPO nation to offer peace unless ordered to by his military leadership? Looks like World of Darkness is gonna get an additional beating for not "dying like a man" despite being abandoned by his "Comrades". :jihad:

HeinousOne I am a bit disappointed at you.

This kind of threads are excellent for us, you just leave them grow on their own. ;)

Believe this old fool, when I say you I like this threads.

OP I thank you for you excellent struggle and teaching our youngsters a lesson that could save their lives one day.

Know that you are doing Pacifica a favor and we recognize it and thank you for it.

Keep on fighting o/

Wow, only a Pacifican could twist something so elegantly.

I have not looked at all the posts nor am i going to.

I did find it funny that there three NPO nations who have attacked the OP are all in Anarchy, also the two out of the three nations the OP have attacked are also Anarchy.

I would also like to point out, that if the OP was in a better ns range he would get beaten down.

Good job Roma ;)

NPO seems to enjoy trolling these threads more than they should... it's disturbing to see what they must lower themselves to in order to preserve that one last piece of PR that they will inevitably lose when enough Digiterrians (oh jeez, I just gave myself a flash back to the days when Illuminati was here X_X) can finally see the hailstorm of BS that each and every member radiates into every topic that disagrees or questions them.

Just know, nothing can last forever. Q will fall, 1V will fall, and Pacifica will fall, and as the quote says, "The only thing that stays the same is change."

I don't think he sold off land and infra, he was around 20-25k (I forget exactly) when he left NV at the end of the Polar war. He was a target we picked up slots on at the request of allies who were fighting NV, and I had one, so I remember ;). He's only 10k below that now which is reasonable for a few months of attrition by war. (Actually it's ridiculously good, which I guess is the point of the thread.)

It's amusing how you're bringing out the 'oh you're too low to get good fighters on' at 14k (meaning you can use nations up to 18k to attack him). It's true for near-ZI nations but if the NPO really have no good warriors between 10 and 18k, there is something very wrong.

I don't think he sold off land and infra, he was around 20-25k (I forget exactly) when he left NV at the end of the Polar war. He was a target we picked up slots on at the request of allies who were fighting NV, and I had one, so I remember ;) . He's only 10k below that now which is reasonable for a few months of attrition by war. (Actually it's ridiculously good, which I guess is the point of the thread.)

It's amusing how you're bringing out the 'oh you're too low to get good fighters on' at 14k (meaning you can use nations up to 18k to attack him). It's true for near-ZI nations but if the NPO really have no good warriors between 10 and 18k, there is something very wrong.

I can confirm this, he was not much larger then he was now when he left us. I can also attest to his fighting capabilities, all that being said. This is what happens when you have the right wonders and a large enough war-chest.

Something tells me that NPO allies will begin entering the fray he help their brutha out.

When a 20M NS alliance has to call in help from outside to fight literally just a handful of nations then the truth about NPO military "prowess" will be finally and obviously exposed for what it really is. :awesome:

Cant you just imagine the dialog going on in back channels right now?

NPO: Sup dawg

Allies: Wasssuuupuuppp!

NPO: Those losers never quit

Allies: They suck. lol

NPO: Pacifica Prevails!

Allies: Hail teh Moo!

NPO: You guys busy?

Allies: Nope, just chillin

NPO: Cool

Allies: Yep

NPO: I gotta get me some nice juicy tech somewhere.

Allies: juicy tech, nom nom nom, lol

NPO: Well, if you really want some, we could share

Allies: do you want us to hit them?

NPO: Yes Please

Allies: Hail teh Moo!

NPO: Pacifica Prevails!