Soldier Q&A

The AUT

SoldierFlag2.png

You have questions? Well, we have answers.

Many are still confused about us and who we are and what we stand for. Many look at us and just say, "hey, isn't that the alliance that got roled by TPF?" Well we're more than just an alliance that got attacked, much more. We are a collective group of nations who want to make a stake in this game and are doing our best to make that alliance the greatest one to have ever graced Planet Bob.

Go ahead ask questions and we'll do our best to answer them.

Also, before we, start: cupcakes

Edited by The AUT

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your current standing with TPF? How would you describe you relations, both you personally and Soldier as a whole, with TPF?

Our standing with TPF is as same as it always has been. We respect them and they respect us. We are currently selling them tech as per the surrender terms and its been a pleasure to communicate with them, they've been very understanding. We mutually respect one another and have grown to like each other more through intercourse of trade.

My personal relations with TPF have been pleasant, but more importantly with Soldier we don't mind TPF. We're a little ticked that they decided to attack us but this is a normal reaction any alliance would have. We recently gained a former-TPF nation, youwish959, and have been greatful for him being here. That has improved our feelings towards TPF and we hope to continue building upon our relations.

what are your short-term goals as an alliance, aside from recruitment and growth

I mean just finish our surrender terms. Restore alliances faith in us and go from there.

Edited by The AUT

Why didn't you include a poll in the OP?

Because we're cupcake people.

When can we expect to see you rolled again?

I mean if you really want to see it I guess you can sell a lot of your infra so we can duke it out. As for "getting rolled" well I hope I never have to go through that for the third time but that wouldn't be my decision to make.

What is in my pocket?

A nickle, and an old receit.

Also, what are your views on Vox Populi

I think the way they achieve things has never been seen in CN before. AirMe said it well on his radio show, it's an alliance of which we've never seen before.

your views on the current power structure in CN

Well, at this point, impartial. Most of the people in my alliance have fought in wars before, some for and against the power structure of CN. It all depends where Soldier will fit in the future really.

and your views on any form of ZI?

Well ZI comes at multiple levels. I've issued one ZI to one former member however was unable to carry out it, didn't feel right. However I understand why some alliances use it, however the ones that beat it to death are just as much criminals as the perpetrators in my mind.

Edited by The AUT

1. Who is Soldier protected by at this point?

We're under TPF protection until we fulfill our peace term committments.

2. Youwish joined Soldier? when did this happen?

Two days ago. And we're glad to have him here, its been fun.

3. Honestly, do you fell that Soldier/you had it coming or do you feel like it was unjust?

Did I deserve it? Yes. Did Soldier deserve it? No. But that is not up to me, most things are out of my control.

4. Where do you expect Soldier to be in the next 2 months?

100 members with at least 20k avg. NS and 2 million total NS.

Do you like me as well

Not only do I like you, but I love your avatar as well.

Edited by The AUT

Your sig still has your old ruler name in it, do you intend to change it?

I was going to but Soldier's getting new signatures so it'd just be a waste of time.

If not would you consider it reasonable to assume that you are still playing under the character of Misr and need to be terminated?

I consider very few things reasonable. B)

In extension to this.

Am I the coolest dude in CN? Also, why?

You're actually too cool for CN. You make great posts, are loyal to your alliance, and have a great signature.

If anything, you're too good for CN. If only CN had more people like you we'd be playing a better game.

You're actually too cool for CN. You make great posts, are loyal to your alliance, and have a great signature.

If anything, you're too good for CN. If only CN had more people like you we'd be playing a better game.

Hmm... Should I replace this with my current sig? Time will show

How much do you hate me?

I don't hate anyone. It's just a game, to have such a strong emotion such as hate play into a game that is used for amusement is deplorable.

Where do you see Soldier in 6 months?

Sipping a pina colatta and enjoying the warm weather.

EDIT: And outdoor b-ball. :wub:

Edited by The AUT

A/S/L?

It depends for each Soldier. :P

24/M/Pittsburgh

Do you think STA is a great alliance or the greatest alliance?

You guys already know how I feel about you but since you need me to say it again, STA and TDSM8 are the most honorable alliances in the game in my opinion.