CN:TE: Shorten Rounds to One Month

I must agree with this but to have a true tournament atmosphere you would need things to be much cheaper and money to be much easier to obtain and faster. Like collections several times a day. Also you would need to add eliminations. Say your nation hits zero infra, your eliminated. And also locking registration would help. In order to have a true quick tournament you need the following, faster build up and collection, eliminations, and a registration cap. There it is plane and simple. ;)

Agreed. Tourny as it is now is just a smaller version of CN. Rerolls are almost necessary with the length of time involved, and they can be quite competitive. Without rerolls, the game would quickly stagnate and participation would drop. Reduce to one month and you can't do very much, and most of the game's features become useless. Thus, reduce the length, increase the speed, and disallow rerolls. Now you're talking. No need for elimination if they can't reroll. Pretty much the same. But it's over quickly...

I must agree with this but to have a true tournament atmosphere you would need things to be much cheaper and money to be much easier to obtain and faster. Like collections several times a day. Also you would need to add eliminations. Say your nation hits zero infra, your eliminated. And also locking registration would help. In order to have a true quick tournament you need the following, faster build up and collection, eliminations, and a registration cap. There it is plane and simple. ;)

I like this concept a lot. I don't think creating a nation later on should be disallowed... it'd be very hard to catch up anyway. But I like the elimination and speed-up ideas. Perhaps also have 10-day nation deletion instead of 20.

-Bama

After only two weeks I could see how it has the potential to be stagnant. I would agree on two months, and i think the thing that is being overlooked is most people just want to break other people stuff in TE. They need to let slip the dogs of war. This keeps SE more peaceful IMO. I don't agree with a cap on registration, or any other restraints. I feel the starting $ is enough, and I'm for another war slot each way.