If you could bring back one person to CN...

New Frontier

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L_E, mpol, and maybe Friedrich Meinhoff III.

Also, part of me agrees with Katsumi's notion of Soviet Sindorin, simply because smashing him to a pulp when he went rogue on Canik in FEAR a long time ago was entertaining. Probably the first real time I enjoyed being MoD over there :P

The lack of Pace in this thread disturbs and confuses me. I thawt he was wub'd bai most of teh community! Bah.

Also need to add Kuru, haha, in his early days he was very interesting and I miss the drama that he brought up when he left. That was fun.

• 4 weeks later...

Moscovy. He was fun. There was alot of fun people most of you mistook for lets say Ivan Moldavi.

Lets get this straight, Ivan was an inspired player but he had lots of help from people you may not have seen or associated with him. Ivan was an Emperor but the Empire didn't administrate itself.

Moscovy, Sei, Petros, Pump. All these people and more did alot of work to make the game fun. Ivan gets the credit because he was out front. I don't mind that. He was a great guy and I loved working with him.

I find it entirely amusing and vindicating his name comes up repeatedly. Perhaps I wasn't so wrong after all.

*smiles broadly*