On the Future of CNRP

MercyFallout

The fate of the RP is in your hands...  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I just gave it back. They didn't even charge me a fine, maybe it would have been too much hassle.

Edit: The book had been out so long that it still had the old pocket + card system for keeping track of it. They were using a computerised system by the time I brought it back. I'm sure I made a little extra work for someone. :P

Edited by Mirreille

No I just gave it back. They didn't even charge me a fine, maybe it would have been too much hassle.

Edit: The book had been out so long that it still had the old pocket + card system for keeping track of it. They were using a computerised system by the time I brought it back. I'm sure I made a little extra work for someone. :P

Wow...you're lucky. The fines would've piled up over the years... :blink:

Wow...you're lucky. The fines would've piled up over the years... :blink:

The world's longest library book fine was nearly a hundred years overdue. The book was checked out in the late 1800's and was returned by the person's grandson in the late 1900's or the early 2000's who found the book in an attic. Guess how much the book fine was? It was like over $2000.

The world's longest library book fine was nearly a hundred years overdue. The book was checked out in the late 1800's and was returned by the person's grandson in the late 1900's or the early 2000's who found the book in an attic. Guess how much the book fine was? It was like over $2000.

Wow...that's an interesting fact. :blink:

Oh lord.

Us RPers who are uninterested in CNRP can finally come out of the closet!

*Duce Giordani calls over his shoulder*

"Hey guys - WE'RE FREE! :awesome: "

:o

Can it be free RP timez nao?

This is why there needs to be a separate CNRP forum, let us CNRPers have our fun, and everyone else get there crazy stuff.

Yes, Mike.

The Great Terror is over.

We can RP in safety now.

No more harrassing posts from the CNRPers... it will be glorious. ^_^

/me peeks his head out from under the bed, smiling up at the crazy Muslim he's about to assassinate in his private, unagreed-upon reality.